Chapter Four

I made it to the living room and all of the guys were sitting on the couch except for the really tall one. He had dyed blonde hair and a perfect smile. I couldn't stop staring until I heard someone talking. He was telling me to sit down, almost yelling it. When he raised his voice it almost scared me. I looked down at the couch and there weren't any empty seats.

"Come sit on my lap." A guy with brown, almost curly hair said with a big smile. I felt really uncomfortable but I sat there anyway.

Out of the corner of my eye I could see a red-cheeked boy staring at me. I looked at him, then he smiled. I could tell I was blushing hard so I quickly turned my head towards the tall guy who was still just standing in the middle of the room.

"Hi, I'm Kian. This is Jc, Connor, Ricky, Trevor, and Sam." He said, pointing to each person with each name he said. Jc was the name of boy whose lap I sat on, and Sam was the boy who stared at me. In fact, I'm pretty sure he was STILL staring at me. A big smile appeared on my face when I thought about it.

"Stop Skylar! These are your kidnappers, you can't fall for them!" I thought to myself.

"Okay, time for rules!" Kian said with a HUGE smile on his face.

Weird.

Heyyy! HOPE YOU LIKED IT! PLEASE COMMENT AND FOLLOW:)

THANKS, LUV YA BABES :)))))