Chapter Eleven

... Sam and Connor! :(

"WHAT THE HELL KIAN?! GET THAT SLUT OUT OF MY ROOM!" Connor yelled.

Sam just stood there next to him awkwardly.

"SKYLAR, GO TO MY ROOM AND SHUT THE DOOR. I'LL BE IN THERE IN A MINUTE!" He yelled, keeping his eyes on Connor.

"YOU STUPID BITCH!" I heard Kian yell at Connor.

I saw Sam look at me as I was walking to Kian's room. He winked at me, and I smiled at him as I walked in the door.

All of a sudden, after hearing Connor and Kian arguing back and forth, I heard a LOUD thud! Did Kian punch Connor? Is someone hurt? I am literally so freaking scared right now. I sit on the floor and rest my head in my knees, waiting for Kian to walk in.

He bursts in the door and starts pacing around. Okay, so he looks mad asf right now. Did I do something again or did Connor just make him that mad? I stand up and walk over to him. I grab him, trying to comfort him, but he pushes me and I fall on the ground.

He turns and closes the door and I start crying. He kneels down and hugs me.

"I'm sorry babe. I didn't mean to push you down. I was just so mad at Connor. Please stop crying. Please babe." He lifts my chin and wipes my tears with his hand.

I try to say something, but no words come out. I rest my head in his shoulder, and he wraps his arms around me. I feel so safe in his arms.

(Wait what?! Stop this Skylar! He is your kidnapper, not your boyfriend!) I think to myself.

He starts kissing my cheek and then my lips. I pull away, hoping that he won't get mad.

"What's wrong?" He asks with sad eyes.

"I-I uhh" I stutter, but he interrupts me.

"It's okay, Skylar. I promise."

"What did you do to Connor?" I say looking up at him.

"I took care of him. You won't have to deal with him ever again." He says in a calming voice.

I look down, kind of scared. Would he ever do something like that to me? What if he catches me trying to escape? Would he hurt me? Would he maybe... kill me?

"I'm hungry. Can I have some food?" I ask him.

"Come on!" He says, standing over me with his hand out.

I grab it and we walk to the kitchen together.