Chapter Twenty-five

Sam's Pov

"What were you thinking about?" She asks.

"You." I respond, with no hesitation. Well it's true.

Before I even have any time to feel stupid about it, she crashes her lips onto mine. At first I'm surprised, but eventually, I kiss back.

I take both of my hands and position her onto my lap without breaking the kiss.  I have my hands on her lower back while her legs are wrapped around me, and she has one of her hands on the back of my neck, while the other is pulling at my hair.  She unbuttons my shirt, then pulls away and runs her hand over my abs.

I take my shirt completely off and throw it to the side, then I flip her over and start leaving kisses down her neck.

Skylar's Pov

He finds my sweet spot, and I let out a soft moan.  He continues kissing/sucking on the same spot, causing me to let out another moan, louder than I expected.  I cover my mouth in shock, but Sam just looks up and smirks as if he doesn't even care if we wake someone up or get caught. 

I start thinking of the first time Sam kissed me.  I didn't even enjoy it.  All. Because. Of. Kian.

That was back when Kian had gotten into my head, and I never thought of anyone but him.  Even when he was mad at me, he never left my mind. Why the fuck should I even be thinking if him right now.  I look down to see Sam staring at me.

"What are you thinking about?" He asks.

"You silly." I lie.

I flip him over to where he's laying down, and I'm sitting on his lap. I can feel him getting hard underneath me.  I lean down and peck him on the lips, then I sit back up and start unbuckling his pants.  He puts his hand in front of mine and asks, "are you sure you're ready for this Skylar?"

"No, but I am tired, and you shouldn't sleep in jeans."  I respond, laughing.

I pull his jeans completely off and lay down beside him.  He wraps his arms around my waist, with my back to his chest and I fall asleep almost instantly.

8 Hours Later (SpongeBob Guy Voice)

I wake up to Cameron yelling.

"What the fuck Skylar?"

"Ugggh, what is it?" I ask sitting up.

"Why the fuck do you have hickeys all over your neck?" He shouts, causing literally everyone in the house to come downstairs.

Shawn's Pov

I wake up with the sound of shouting coming from downstairs. 

"What the fuck Skylar?" I hear Cameron yell.

Then I sit up and realize she's not in her anymore.

"Why the fuck do you have hickeys all over your neck?" I hear Cameron yell.

Okay now I'm definitely going down there.

I start walking downstairs, followed by all of the other guys.

I reach the living room and ask, "what's going in in here?"

"Oh, hi Shawn, and others.  I was just here waiting for Skylar's explanation of these marks covering her neck."  He says through gritted teeth.

I look over at her, and she's sitting on the couch in front of Sam.  And he's asleep.  Is he dead or something?  Cameron woke me up and I slept upstairs.  This kid can sleep.

Then I realize something.  Skylar wasn't in my room anymore when I just woke up.  She looks like she just woke up too.  She's on the couch right next to Sam, who is just in his underwear.  She has a gigantic hickey, that I never gave her!  Let me just hear her explain this.

"It was Shawn, okay?!?" She yells, causing Sam to finally wake up.

So she's gonna blame it on me? I'll go along with it right now, but if I get kicked out or something, I'm gonna say it wasn't me.

Sam's Pov

"It was Shawn, okay?!?" I hear Skylar yell, causing me to wake up.

I sit up and look around to see the entire house surrounding Skylar.

"What's going on?" I ask out of curiosity.

They all ignore me and keep looking at Skylar.

"So Shawn did that, and he let you sleep in his room, then you snuck out and slept with Sam?!" Cameron snapped at Skylar?

"What is fucking going on here? Seriously!"  I say, but I'm ignored again.

Ughhh.

"Yes!  The bed you gave Shawn sucks ass, and I couldn't go to sleep. I walked downstairs to get water, and Sam just happened to be awake so we talked and I ended up sleeping on the couch!  And when I 'slept' with him, I mean we actually 'slept'! Not what you're thinking!" Skylar yelled. 

Is she in trouble for sleeping with me or something? 

"But if you don't want me here, I guess I'll leave!"  She says.  Shit.

I guess that means I'll have to take her back today, and she's just gonna fall for Kian all over again.

Heyyy babes!

Sorry I didn't update like during the day, but this just took a long time to write.

Welllll anywayssss,

Byeeee babes!

Luv ya ;*