Chapter Fourteen

Flashback**

"What were you planning on doing if I escaped?" She asked, nervously.

Great.  She wants to escape!

***Kian's POV***

I knew it was too good to be true!  Of course she would never want to stay here!  I was planning on punishing her if she ever tried to escape, but now,  I don't know if I can do that.  I don't even think I can threaten her anymore.  I shouldn't have fallen for her like this. 

So with that on my mind, I got out of the shower, grabbed my clothes, then left.  I couldn't tell her that we would hurt her.  I didn't want to see her cry like that ever again.

Skylar's POV:

"What we're you planning on doing if I escaped?" I asked.

He just stood there thinking then he left.  He kind of looked mad.  Shit!  I pissed him off and now he's probably going to get my "torture weapons"!  It's not that I even had a plan to escape yet, I just wanted to know what would happen, because damn right I was gonna start planning soon. 

I stepped out of the shower and realized that he fucking took his clothes!  Did he forget that he left those for me?  I looked around and my clothes weren't in there either.  I must've taken them off before I came in the bathroom!  And where are the damn towels?  I guess he forgot to mention that before he just left with no warning!  Fuck.

"Kian!  Kian please come back in here!"  I said, trying to make sure I wasn't "breaking any rules".

--No answer--

"KIAN!" I yelled.

--No answer--

"SAM!" I yelled.

Then I heard footsteps running to the room.  He burst though the bathroom door without even knocking.

"Sam what the fuxk?  Have you ever heard of knocking?"  I said, covering my body.

"Oh u-uh, sorry"  he said, looking away.

"I need you to bring me a towel and some clothes".

"Ummmm." He said

"Okay, so just any clean bra and panties from my room and I guess I can wear some of your clothes since i still dont really have any" I said to him.

He ran off then quickly came back with everything I asked for.

Again, he freaking busted through the door with no warning.

"Thanks" I said as he set down the clothes then left the room.

I got dressed then started running down to the living room.  As I was running down the stairs, I ran into someone then looked up and saw Kian holding his hand out.

I took it then got up and started walking by.  I felt his arm pull my shoulder and he said,  "why are you wearing Sam's clothes? I set out an outfit for you, don't you remember?"

I looked him up and down when he realized that he's wearing the outfit he gave me.

"Oh, sorry" he said walking off.

I went and sat on the couch in between Sam and Jc.

"Thanks for bringing me clothes, Kian is pissed at me so he took the ones he had set out for me."  I whispered to Sam.

I'm assuming Jc heard me because he put his arm around me and said "It didn't sound like he was too "pissed" at you when you two were in the shower."

I blushed.  They must've heard me moaning that one time.  We'll this is embarrassing.

Hey babes!  Sorry this chapter sucked, but next one is gonna be good, I promise!

VOTE and COMMENT what you thought about this or what you want to happen next! :)

Thanks, luv ya babe's

-byeee-