Chapter Twenty-nine

Skylar's Pov

I've been at Sammy's for two weeks now.  I just stay inside most of the time, but it's not boring at all. Nate and Sammy are my new best friends. They're soooo much fun, and I'm so upset that I'm leaving soon. Cameron has been calling me everyday though. I didn't mind it at all until the last few days here.

He kept telling me that he can't wait to see me and how he's gonna come and get me back soon.

I don't want to go back yet.

Staying here with Sammy was my escape from reality. I never had to worry about 'punishments', the guys, my family, or anything else. But if I told Cameron I wanted to stay, they would all assume that I'm sleeping with Sammy and they would come get me even earlier.

Right now I'm making breakfast for Sammy and Nate. They usually sleep until noon and so do I, but today, we decided to wake up early.... if you would consider 10:00 early.

As soon as I'm done setting the guys' plates down on the table, I hear a vibration coming from the counter. I turn to see that's it's Sammy's phone. Must be Cameron.

I answer it, and sure enough it is.

S-Skylar // C-Cameron

S- Hello?

C- Skylar! I have great news.

Oh god, I know what it's gonna be...

S- Oh really?! What is it, Cameron?

C- Well, half of it is great news, but I have bad news too.

S- okaaay, well tell me the good news first.

C- the good news is that I'm gonna come get you today, but the bad news is that o2l is coming too to try to take you back.

S- All of them?

C- Unfortunately, yes.

S- Oh.

C- yeah...

S- so what time will all of you get here then?

C- In just a few hours, if that's okay with you and Sammy.

S- Yeah its fine.

C- Okay, well I'll see you then?

S- yep.

C- okay bye! I love you

S- bye

(End of call)

Did Cameron just say he loves me? I decide to just shake it off and call the guys down for breakfast.

"SAMMY! NATE! BREAKFAST!" I yell, causing both of them to come running downstairs with huge smiles.

They both sit down on one side of the table, and I sit on the other.

"So Cameron called." I say uncomfortably.

"And?" Sammy asks, with concern.

"They're coming over to take me back." I say with tears streaming down my face already.

He immediately grabs both of my hands and places them in his, and Nate runs over to me and wipes my tears.

"What? Why? You should've put me on the phone, and I could've told him to wait a little longer." Sammy says.

"I know, I'm just so stupid." I say, sobbing.

"Shhh-shh. No you're not." Nate says, stroking my hair.

Sammy squeezes my hands, and we all walk over to the couch.

I sit down and wipe my tears, then I tell them about my whole conversation with Cameron... even the part when he said he loves me. They're like my brothers, so I can basically tell them anything.

"I don't want Kian or any of his stupid little o2l anywhere near this house!" Sammy yells.

"Well they're coming, and I couldn't do anything about it." I say, grabbing his hand to calm him down.

"It's okay, I'll just talk to each one of them individually. Just like you said the first night. All I have to do is tell them how I feel, then explain that I'm staying with Cameron still." I say.

"So staying here isn't an option, I guess?" He asks.

"As much as I want it to be, it's not." I say.

"We'll call you all the time and visit as much as possible. I don't want you trapped up in that house with no one to talk to again." Nate says, rubbing my back.

I start to thank him, but I'm interrupted by a knock on the door.

I open the door, and I'm immediately pulled into a hug. The person  pulls away, and I look up to see Kian, then I look a little past him to see an angry Cameron with his jaw clenched.

Today is gonna be long day.

Hii babes! I really hope you liked it!

The entire next chapter is gonna be her actually talking to all of them, then she's gonna have to choose. 

Last time I'm asking for who you ship, so please comment below:))

Well anywayssss

Byee babes

Luv ya;*