Chapter Twenty-six

Skylars Pov

"No, I didn't mean it like that, Skylar! Please stay.  You can't go back there!"  Cameron pleads.

"Where is there?"  Nash asks.

"Yeah and please explain yesterday." Taylor says.

"What about yesterday?" I ask Taylor.

"Umm the part where Jc slapped you twice, Kian kissed you, and Sam showed up out of nowhere trying to take you "home"."

"I was kidnapped."  I blurt out, trying to avoid any further questions.

"What the hell? By who? When?" Shawn yells out of frustration and confusion.

I start to tear up, not knowing what to say.

I turn to Sam and cry into his chest.  He rubs up and down my back and whispers into my ear, "Shhh, shh it's okay baby girl."

I look up at him, and he gives me a weak smile.

I sit up and just let it all out.

"It was Kian.  Well, technically it was Kian and all of his stupid roommates, but it was his idea. I wasn't raped or anything, but Conner did hurt me once.  They did threaten to "punish" me, but they never did anything. I don't blame Sam for any of it though because he was always nice to me. He had nothing to do with it, and he was the only reason I wasn't going crazy in that house. Ricky and Trevor didn't talk to me much. Jc was always flirting with me, and it made me sick.  And Kian....  well I don't really want to discuss him right now."   I say, looking down and playing with my thumbs.

"Then Cameron took me here." I say, trying to break the awkward silence.

"Do you want me to kick their asses for you" Johnson asks.

"Really? You against five other guys?" I ask, laughing.

"Hey, I can take them!"  He says, flexing his skinny arms.

"But seriously, we should do something about this.  Let them know to stay away from Skylar" Carter says to the other guys.

"True." Taylor says, still taking in all the information I just gave him.

One Hour Later (SpongeBob Guy again)

"Okay, Skylar you're gonna stay here with Taylor and Sam. We're just gonna talk to them." Cameron says to me, trying to calm me down. I was upset because I don't want any of them getting hurt because of me.

They leave and I go and sit at the kitchen counter.

Sam follows me and wraps his arms around my torso from behind.  He sits his head on my shoulder and his touch sends chills through my body.

"Hey Skylar, do you wanna watch a movie or something?" Taylor yells from the living room.

"Nahh I'm good" I yell back.

"Okay, I'm gonna go upstairs and take a nap then." He says back.

I feel Sam smirk against my neck. I wait until I hear Taylor's door shut to turn around in my chair and face Sam.

I wrap my arms around his neck and give him a quick peck on the lips.  He smiles and picks me up, and I wrap my legs around his waist while he carries me to the counter.  He sets me down and is standing in between my legs while I still have my hands around his neck. 

"So I'm the only reason you didn't go crazy?" He asks, referring to what I said earlier.

I giggle and say "yep." then I poke him on the nose.

He smiles and wraps his hands around my waist and says, "and you're the reason I was going crazy in that house. Seeing you walk around with Kian killed me inside, and I knew I couldn't do anything about it. But now I finally have you, and guess who's not here to do anything about it"  he says, smiling again at the end.

"Umm Sam, can we please not talk about Kian right now?" I ask.

"You still have feelings for him, don't you?" He asks, looking down.

"No, not at all. I'll tell you about it later, okay." I tell him.

"Okay, now where were we?" He asks, trying to sound seductive. I laugh at his failed attempt.

"Ha! Y-your fa-face!"  I yell in between laughs.

Then he crashes his lips onto mine, and at first I'm surprised. Eventually I kiss back though.

I pull at his hair, getting a few moans out of him.  He picks me up again, not breaking the kiss, but he takes me to the couch this time.  He lifts my shirt up, and I take his off.  I sit up and position myself on his lap. He unclasps my bra, then slips off my shorts. 

"Umm Skylar, what are you doing?" I hear someone say.  I look away from Sam to see a confused Taylor with my bra in his hands. 

I let out a scream then grab a pillow to cover myself with.

"Put that down Taylor!"  I yell.

"What? This? It was on the floor over here. I wonder who's it is." He says, sarcastically.

"It's mine! Just give it to me!" I yell, getting frustrated.

"No, it can't be though! Cameron didn't give you any extra clothes when he brought you here. If it was yours, you would be wearing it, wouldn't you?"  He asks, with a smirk.

"I got hot, and took it off okay. Just please give it back!" I yell.

"Or did Sam take it off?" He asks, looking at a shirtless Sam still on the couch.

"Just please give it back!" I yell, avoiding his question.

Then. The. Door. Opens.

Could this get any worse?

Heyy babes! Sorry for not updating yesterday...

I thought this chapter was funny, did anyone else? Haha probably not xD

Well anyways,

Love ya,

Byeee!