Chapter Twenty-one

Skylar's POV

"Ready to go home babe?" Kian asks.

"Home? HOME?! IS THAT WHAT YOU CALL HOME?" I scream, then he kisses me! I know he's just trying to shut me up. I try to push him off, but he's holding my arms down so I lift my leg and kick him off of me. He falls to the ground and looks at me with wide eyes.

I look away again because I can't stand to see his stupid face anymore.

"I think you should leave!" Shawn says, standing up.

"Yeah I agree." Says Cameron, turning to face Kian.

I look over to see all the other guys whispering to each other, probably confused about what is happening.

Kian's POV

I lost her! I had her, then I lost her!

Shawn and Cameron are telling me to leave, but I want to stay. I ignore them and sit there, still staring at her. She's perfect. I can't lose her! I have to get her back!

"Skylar, please just let me explain! I'll take you back to the house, and we can talk about it. I don't really know what's going on, but I-I'm" then I'm interrupted by Jc.

"Just save it dude! She's not worth it!" He says, then walks up to me and helps me up.

He grabs me by the arm and starts walking me outside with him. I don't take my eyes off of her the entire time. Just as we're about to be out the door, I see her eyes start to water as if she's about to cry again. I start to call out her name again, but I'm interrupted by Taylor closing the door in my face.

Nash's POV

"What was all of that about?" I ask.

"Ummm" I hear Skylar say, then Cameron interrupts her.

"I'll explain it to you all later. Skylar, do you want anything to eat."

"Ummm sure." She says.

"Should I order a pizza?" I ask.

Everyone nods in agreement, and I pick up the phone to order the pizza.

-----

We all ate, and now we're all sitting on the couch watching movies. Right now, Insidious Chapter Three is on. Every once in a while I can hear Skylar let out a scream. I laugh to myself quietly, then look up at her. She sitting I'm between Shawn and Cameron. Cameron has his arm around her, and she's hiding her face behind her hands.

Shawn's POV

I still have no idea about what happened earlier. I decided that I'll crash here tonight so I can hear Cameron's explanation of all of this. I'm assuming that he's not gonna tell us until tomorrow morning because it pretty late right now. Several people have already fell asleep.

I look to my left to see Skylar covering her face with her hands. She's so adorable. Then I also notice that Cameron has his arm around her. So I decide to place my hand on her thigh, and I squeeze it lightly.

Then I see a bright flash.

Hey babes!

Sorry I haven't updated in a while!

Please comment and vote!

Byeeee Babes,

Love ya