Chapter Six

I looked around the room for my backpack. I saw it the out of the corner of my eye, and I ran to it. I searched it for my phone. Just as I picked it up and began to dial 911, guess who freaking appeared at the door.

Jc!! And he was shirtless?!?!

Although I have to admit, he looked freakishly gorgeous without his shirt, he made me sick. The way he was leaned against the doorway, with lust in his eyes. *cough, cough, disgusting, cough cough*

He walked straight over to me, and for some reason, I couldn't take my eyes off of him. And that's where I made my mistake. I got too caught up in my ridiculous staring to even realize that I was still holding my phone in plain sight!! He snatched it from me and ripped the Sim card out of it!

"Here! Now you can have it back." He said with a grin on his face.

Now I couldn't call, text, or use data. My phone was officially worthless. I couldn't even get on Wattpad! ;)

"WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?" I screamed.

"Come on babe. You obviously were about to call the police! Just be glad I didn't tell any of the other guys. It'll be our little secret..." and with that, he left. He had the cutest little smile on his face when he walked out of the door. But I still couldn't stand him.

I was way too tired for all of this. I immediately got in bed and passed out.
Zzzzzzzz

All of sudden, I woke up tho
What could've woke me up? I looked down to see an arm wrapped around my waist, then I slowly turned around to see....

OH MY GOODNESS! AHHH CLIFF HANGER

Hey babes:)

TELL ME IN THE COMMENTS HOW YOU LIKED IT AND WHO SHE SHOULD WAKE UP TO!! ;)

Give me a follow if you can:)