Chapter Sixteen

Jc pulled me into his room and sat me down on the bed.  Then. He. Closed. The. Door.

"Umm so what do you need?" I asked, trying to sound like I didn't already know.

"So the party tonight?" He said, then I interrupted.

"Listen, it's fine I decided I'll go and not stay upstairs.  You don't have to force me, I need some fun once in a while." I said, getting up to leave.

Then he pulls me back down to the bed and whispers in my ear. "I was actually thinking you could stay up in my room during the party, then I could sneak away from it and keep you company" he said.  I could feel the smirk on his face.

"Noo that's fine.  I wouldn't want to keep you from the party." I said with a smirk, then walked out the door and slammed it behind me.

**Party:

I walk downstairs to see at least 200 people filling up the house.  Just like in my dream, the front door is wide open.  Although there are people surrounding it, I know I can escape without the boys noticing.  Just as I'm almost out the door, I bump into a tall guy with a drink in his hand.

"Umm, excuse me." I said politely.

"Oh hey, I'm Shawn." He said with a smile.

He had a gorgeous smile.  He almost made me not want to leave.

"I'm Skylar." I said back to him.

"So why were you leaving already?" He asked.

Shit. Just as he said that Jc walked up behind me and slapped my ass.

"Oh hey Shawn.  Wanna join us in the kitchen to play truth or dare?  Skylar should come too." Jc said, dragging me with him.

I sat down and there were ten people sitting there.  I sat in between Jc and Kian.  Kian told me all their names.

It was him and Jc of course and Shawn, Ethan, Grayson, Cameron, Jack G, Jack J, Nash, Mahogany, and Taylor.

It was my turn.  Taylor had asked me "truth or dare?" And of course, I chose dare!

"I dare you to make out with Shawn." He said with no hesitation.

"Why?" I asked.

"Come on Skylar, he's been staring at you all night, just do it. It's a dare!" Mahogany said.  Wow I thought she would've been on my side since she was the only other girl playing.... but I guess not.

I looked at Kian and he gave me a reassuring nod. 

So I got up from my seat and sat in Shawn's lap, facing him.  I wrapped my arms around his neck and we were kissing for a good minute until we heard Kian clearing his throat.

"Uuhhhunm, that's enough." He said, clenching his jaw.

"Aww is Kian jealous?" I said.

"No, I think Skylar has had a little to much to drink." He said, trying to save himself.

I got up and sat back down in my seat beside Kian.

We continued the dares, then everybody got kinda bored and left. Then out of nowhere, Kian dragged me into the crowd of people.

"What are you doing?" I yelled above the music.

"I want to dance with you!" He yelled back.

And right after he said that, red nose came on.  I wonder if this was planned xD

Although, I don't usually like songs after they're at least a year old, that song was my shit!  So without hesitation, I danced on him.

In case your wondering, yeah I had a few drinks during truth or dare xD

I could tell all eyes were on me and Kian, but I didn't really care.  And I wasn't at all nervous around him anymore!  I mean he's never tried to hurt me and we've showered together, so why hold back?!

All of a sudden Shawn pushed Kian off of me, and shit was about to go down before I stepped in between them.  I was trying to pull Shawn off Kian when someone pulled me away.  It was Ethan... I think.  Noooo, maybe it was Grayson.  Well, I'm not so sure.

Then he handed me to Cameron.  Cameron whispered in my ear, "Shhh babe, everything's gonna be alright."

Then everything went black.

Heyy babes! So what do you think?!

please Vote and Comment.  I'd love to hear what you thought about this chapter.

And thanks SO MUCH for 900 reads:)

Well anyways, Byee babes,

I love you;)