Chapter Ten

...Kian?

"WHAT THE HELL SKYLAR?!" He yelled at me.

"What are you even talking about? Connor locked me in here!" I said back, trying to calm down. I was clearly very upset.

I started to get off the floor when Kian stepped in and pushes me back down. He turns around and shuts the door behind him, leaving all of the other boys on the other side of it.

"What did do this time?" I said, rolling my eyes.

"I asked where you were and Ricky told me you asked to go to Connor's room. Then all of a sudden Connor comes in the living room, telling us all that you went in his room and started kissing him and pulling down his pants. At first I didn't believe him, then Ricky told me that when you came in here, you shut the door behind you. Soooo?"

"S-so what?" I asked, scared of his response.

"SO DID YOU DO THAT?!" He yelled back at me.

"Of course not! It was the other way around! I only came in here to talk to him, and he picked me and started kissing me! When I pushed him off, he slapped me and locked me in here!" I said, angrily.

"And why should I believe you?" He asked.

"BECAUSE I'M TELLING THE TRUTH!" I yelled.

"I would believe you if it were Jc, but I know Connor wouldn't do that."

"And why not?" I asked.

"BECAUSE HE'S!" He yelled, then brought it down to a whisper, "because he's gay!"

"Well he must be bisexual, because just five minutes ago, he was all over this girl!" , I said, pointing to myself.

Kian just laughed and smiled real big.

"Why are you smiling?" I asked, smiling back at him.

"Because you're cute." He said looking down, trying to hide his smile.

He looked up then leaned in. For some reason, I leaned in too. We kissed, and it was magical. It continued for a good while. I started to laugh in between each kiss. Then all of a sudden, the door crashed open, and standing on the other side of it was...

Hey babes, really hoped you enjoyed it!

And how do you like my cliff hangers?

Please comment what you thought about this chapter and vote! :)

Thanks, luv ya babes!!!