Chapter Twelve

I sat down in the kitchen and watched Kian as he made sandwiches for everyone in the house.  I couldn't keep my eyes off of him.  I know I had to have been staring at him for a long time when he looked up and smirked at me.

"Like what you see, babe?" He said to me, laughing.

"Maybe I do!" I said, going along with it.  I don't know why I was flirting with him.  He seemed so mean just two days ago, when I got here.  I started to remember waking up to Sam that second day.  I was interrupted by Kian handing me my sandwich.

I smiled at the thought that he was waiting for me to finish before he had to call the other brats down here.  When I say brats, I'm really only referring to Jc and Connor. 

"Come down you guys! I made sandwiches!"  He yelled.

Connor quickly came in with bruises on his face, and he took his plate then left.

Sam sat on one side of me and Ricky sat on the other.  Sam brushes his fingers through my hair once he sat down and I looked at him and said' "I know it's greasy, I haven't showered since I got here."

"Baby girl, why didn't you say anything sooner?  Once I'm finished eating I'll take you to my room and let you shower in there, okay?" Kian said to me smiling.

I nodded then looked down in embarrassment.

"Why don't you let her shower in my room, Kian?" Jc said, looking at me with a smirk.

I rolled my eyes and ignored him.

They finish eating then Kian takes me to his room.  He lays out a pair of his gray sweat pants and a plain white t-shirt.  I knew they would be big on me, but I don't  mind.  I walk into his bathroom and get in the shower.  A few minutes later, I hear someone open the door.

"Kian?" I ask, kind of nervously.

I jump when I feel someone's arms wrap around my waist from behind.

"Did I scare you?" He asks.

I turn around and see...

Yassss babes! CLIFF HANGER:)

I really hope you enjoyed it, and please comment and vote!!

Thanks, I love you babes! Bye