Chapter Seven

I turned around and saw Sam asleep. He looked so peaceful. I think he heard me move because a big smile appeared on his face.

"What are you doing in here? When did you get in here? Why are you smiling? How long was I asleep?" I asked.

"Just one question at a time, please." He said, opening his eyes. He had the sexiest morning voice. Wait! Was it morning?

"How long have I been asleep?" I asked.

"Well, it's 8:30, but I don't what time you went to sleep last night." He said.

"Oh, well what are you doing in here?" I asked.

"I wanted to come calm you down yesterday when you slammed your door, but Jc came in here. I figured he wouldn't do anything so I went to my room. Then all of a sudden I heard you scream at him something like "why did you do that?" I didn't want to come see if you were okay until he left, but when I came in here you were sleeping already. So I came and cuddled in bed with you." He said, kind of nervously.

Then he got up and started to leave the room.

"Where are you going?" I asked.

"To make you some breakfast." He said with a smile.

I waited for about ten minutes then he came back with a plate full of waffles.

I finished eating then started to ask "Why did you kidnap me?"

"Are you sure you want to know?" He asked.

"Of course I do" I replied.

"Kian saw you and couldn't believe his eyes. He couldn't stop talking about you. For about a week all he talked about was some girl he saw at her school when he was driving by. Finally one day he got us all in a black van and told us we were kidnapping 'the girl'. We were shocked but we went along with it. And the minute I saw you, I knew exactly why he said everything he said about you. You're beautiful. I think we all kind of felt what Kian felt at first." He said, rubbing the back of his neck.

"If Kian likes me so much, why is he so determined to punish me and yell at and be rude to me?" I said in an almost whisper.

"He just really doesn't want you to leave." He said, rolling his eyes.

Heyyy babes!

REALLY HOPE YOU LIKED IT. PLEASE COMMENT/VOTE/FOLLOW ME IF YOU HAVE A MINUTE...

THANKS, love ya babes----