Chapter Thirty-four

~2 Years Later~

Skylar's Pov:

The past two years with Cameron were great. I loved living with all of the guys again. Eventually, the tension between Cameron and I was gone. I've started dating, but I'm single at the moment. I've had three boyfriends in those 2 years. One was Shawn. He was the hardest to get over, considering we sleep two rooms away from each other. Fortunately, Sammy and Nate always came to help me with break-ups.

Right now I'm on my way to the boardwalk. I'm allowed to leave the house on my own now because I'm 19 and no one will actually recognize me from the news forever ago.

Oh, and I got a job here! About 6 months ago, with all the money I was saving from doing things around the house and selling insurance from the house, I was able to buy a space for my own coffee shop, and Cameron and Nate are my two baristas. I officially opened it about 2 months ago, and business is good so far.

I make it to the boardwalk.

I'm walking to a tshirt kiosk when I run into a tall figure. I look up to see...

....Kian.

He's the same, adorable Kian, but he dyed his hair brown again and he's more muscular.

Memory

"If it's meant to be, we'll meet again one day when I get my life back"

End of Memory

I'm snapped back into reality by the sound of his voice.

"Skylar? Is that you?" He asks.

I look up, then smile and nod.

"It's me" I say.

"How have you been?" He asks.

"Great. Things are great. How about you?" I respond.

"Let's not talk about me. I'm boring. How about we walk to the beach, and you can tell what all has happened with you in these two years." He says, enthusiastically.

Wow. This would be our first date.

"Sure." I respond, smiling.

"It's a date." He says, taking my hand then leading me towards the beach.

I know that Sammy has warned me about seeing him again and doing something like this, but what if it was meant to be? If we were meant to meet again, then this has to happen.

However, at that moment, I had no idea what I was agreeing to by going on this cute, walk by the beach, date with Kian.

So yeah, it's short, but I covered A LOT of unanswered questions in this chapter.

And best of all, THAT CLIFF HANGER THO! :)

Sorry it's been so long, but the next update will hopefully be up sooner!

Well anyways,

Bye babes

Love youuu ;)