Chapter Twenty-Three

Skylar's Pov:

Taylor is first.

"Are you a virgin?"

"Ummm, yes.  Now my turn" I say quickly, trying to keep it from being awkward.

I see Taylor let out a small chuckle right after I say that.

"What's funny?" I ask.

"Oh it's nothing." He says then looks away.

"You have to answer!  That's my question, so tell me what was funny about what I said!" I say back, getting frustrated.

"I was just thinking about how I've gotten naked twice tonight because of dares, and Shawn and Gilinsky were both in just their underwear.  This is probably the most you've ever seen.  And I just thought that was kind of funny.  You know, since it's your first night here." Taylor answered.

"Don't flatter yourself Tay, you're not the first guy I've seen naked!" I say.

Then I immediately regret it.

"Tay?  Is that my new nickname?  And who have you seen naked before?" Taylor asks.

"Yes it is, and I'm not telling you!  You've already asked your question." I say back.

"Shawn's turn!"

"So who was it?" Shawn asks.

"What do you mean?" I ask trying to get out of this question.

"Who have you seen naked?" He asks, not even caring about how uncomfortable I sound.

"Kian! My turn!" I say really quickly, trying to avoid any further questions.

Cameron's Pov:

Kian?

Did he rape her?  Before she has time to ask Shawn his question, I quickly pull her away from the group.  I dont want to look worried in front of them since im the only one who knows she was kidnapped. I take her to the kitchen.

"Why have you seen Kian naked?"

"It's not your turn Cameron!  Now let me ask Shawn his question, you're making me uncomfortable!" She practically yells the last part.

"Just answer this!" I whisper-yell. 

"Did he rape you?"

"No!  Of course not!  He hasn't laid a hand on me, he would never!" She says back, then goes back and sits with the group.

I follow, and the game continues.

Skylar's Pov:

I sit down and ask Shawn his question.

"Do you have any talents?"

He says yes and sings for all of us.  He has such an amazing voice.  I had no idea.  I was the only one really amused, so I'm assuming that everyone else knew he can sing.

Cameron is next.

"When and why did you see Kian naked?"

"Uggh, this again!  It was literally three or four days ago, and we showered together!  So yeah, he's seen me naked too.  Can you stop being so overprotective now?  He didn't do anything to me."  I say, and everyone turns to look at Cameron.

"Ummm" I hear Shawn say.

"No!  Listen here!  If you're gonna live here, I have a right to be protective of you!"  Cameron shouts.

I'm left speechless at this point.

"Dude she's living here now?" Taylor asks, surprised.

"When did this happen?" Nash asks.

Shawn's mouth is hanging wide open.

Matthew is smiling.

Gilinsky is smirking.

Carter and Johnson are giving me weird stares.

Just as I open my mouth to say something, someone knocks on the door.

Cameron gets up and gets the door, grabbing a bat first since it's late. 

He opens the door, revealing Sam!

"Sam!" I yell, then I run and jump into his arms.

Even though I'm mad at them right now,  I can't stay mad at Sam.  He's never done anything to me but be nice and make me breakfast.  He didn't even have anything to do with the kidnapping. 

Sam's Pov:

Kian is really, super depressed.  He claims that he needs Skylar here.

Tonight, Jc, Trevor, and I are supposed to go get her.  It's literally only been a day.  Kian and Jc were just there earlier today, but he insists that we have to get her back.  If it were me, I would let her stay longer.  It's not like she's gonna fall for any of the magcon guys. Or would she?

My thoughts are interrupted by Jc shoving me and telling me to knock.

God, I hate him.  He told me about slapping Skylar. I haven't told Kian yet, but when I do, he'll get the same treatment Connor got and still gets.

I knock on the door while Jc and Trevor hide behind the bushes, both on an opposite side of me.

Cameron opens the door, and before I can even ask for her, I hear her scream my name. 

"Sam!"  I hear that all too familiar voice shout.

She runs up to me and jumps in my arms, wrapping her legs around my waist.  I hug her back once before it all happens.

God, I love this girl.

Heyy babes! 

Sorry, I know I haven't updated in like forever, but I'll be getting back to usual very soon:))

And 4.76K reads?!  Um fuck yasss!

Well anyways,

Byeee babes

Luv yaaa :*