Fuming

By the time I make it to the tree house I am fuming. I can tell Ced knows as he avoids my gaze, looking down towards the floor. I plop myself into the chair in the corner and cross my arms then clear my throat expectantly. He opens his mouth and closes, words refusing to exit. I sigh heavily and relax, in hopes to coax him into speaking. He pauses and sighs, collapsing to the floor and finally meeting my gaze.

"I know what I have done wasn't right and was truly harsh, and well...stupid. I am extremely sorry for pushing you away and ignoring you while giving no reason as to why, but if you want me to I am willing to explain myself. If not, you and I can go our separate ways and I will mourn our friendship as I already have been." He blurts out the thought.

I am quiet for a moment reflecting on, what he has said. I deserve an explanation, as would anyone, but doe he deserve to give one? "I would prefer to hear it, however I am not sure I can fully forgive you yet," I finally breathe. A wide grin spreads across his face and he jumps up in excitement, beginning to thank me profusely. "Please get on with it, I do have thigs to do and people to see," I let out a dry laugh and a small smile. It is good to see him back to himself, and it feels right to be back in our place having a real conversation instead of the previous stalemate.

"No people to do I assume?" He gives me a sarcastically stern look.

"Now is not the time to joke about this Diggory." I frown

"I know, I know. I'll get on with it. Essentially this is all about Cho. And I know what you're thinking that throwing away a friendship over a girl is stupid but it wasn't her choice, it was mine. It all started when I realized what our relationship looked like to others. I see you as a little sister and a fantastic friend but others see us as a couple and I couldn't imagine the stress on our partners. I mean you and Oliver seem really happy and Cho and I have been steady for quite awhile. So I got inside my own head and I panicked. I panicked so badly I didn't know how to handle this with you, so I essentially didn't. I want both of us to be happy even at the expense of myself and I didn't realize how hurtful and wrong the way I went about it was. I mean I know you've struggled so hard while I was pushing you away and with everything going on and everyone hurt I just couldn't imagine trying to reconcile if you were already hurting, what I didn't realize was that it would only hurt you further. I feel like the worst person ever, to the point it actually cause issues with Cho and I. We're on a break because I've been such a mess. You two are the most important people in my life and I would hate to ruin my relationships because of my worries about them. I'm really excited to see where my relationship with Cho goes and I really didn't want to mess that up. I'm sorry that you got caught in the crossfire of that. Can you forgive me?"
"I wish you had told me sooner so we could've prevented this. I'm sorry too that I got so upset. Had I known I would have set the path straight for everyone and taken care of things." I said and stood up. I pulled him to his feet into an embrace. "I think it's best we head back," he nodded in agreement. 

As we made it to the castle we parted ways with a smile. Just then someone taps my shoulder. I turn around to no one and nothing. Looking around I notice how dreadfully empty everywhere is and decide it'd be better to get on with my day. I round the corner towards the common room and come face to face with a fuming Oliver. What in the world is in store for me now?

Hey guys I know it has quite literally been three years but I won't make any stupid excuses for you. I do intend to continue updating and I have missed doing so very much, so please let me know what you think of this chapter and comment where you would like the story to go! As always so much love!

Read, Think, and Be Merry!

</3- AESMC Ulicny

Ps next part drops at midnight lovelies