Nightmares

"Ms. Lupin? What are you doing out of bed?" Professor McGonagall asks as she approaches me from behind. I had had a horrible nightmare where I say my father again for the first and last time. So I am roaming the halls to try to distract myself, I just didn't think about getting caught. "I'm sorry, Professor. I was having a horrible nightmare. I saw someone very near and dear to my heart die. One really can't sleep after that, and I'm sort of an insomniac at times anyway." (I really am. Any of you? I tend to have nights where I have to force myself to sleep or where I literally can't so yep.) I tell my professor with some shame. "Understandable. I'll have some  light Sleep Draught made for you as soon as possible, Ms. Lupin, if that will help. But we will not have you roaming around the castle again young lady. Understood?" She somewhat lectures. "Yes, ma'am, but I don't think a draught would be of much help." I say. "Well, then I suggest reading in the common room, my dear, I would prefer if you would do so." She suggests, then she escorts me back to the dorms. "Goodnight, Ms. Lupin." She calls as she walks out the door. "Goodnight, Professor." I say to myself now that she is too far away to hear me.
~~~~~
It's been an odd day. Not a sign of the twins or Toria all day. Not even at meals and that scares me. So I've been with Harry and his friends, Hermione and Ron, who I have accomplished a decent friendship with. "Not even at dinner. I'm worried." I mutter, pushing my plate away. I can't eat when I'm like this. "(Y/n), don't you think they'd tell you if they were mad at you or just plain angry? And what would they get into some sort of trouble without you? I really don't think they're in danger." Hermione tries to comfort me. "I know...it's just a gut feeling; but I'm sure it's nothing. If you'll excuse me, I'm going to go up to my dorm and do some studying. I have no appetite." I say and walk off with out waiting for a reply. But from back the table  I hear Harry say something like: "They really do love her don't they?"
~~~~~
"Wake up!"
"What?" I mumble in my sleep. "Wake up you idiot! We spent all day planning and if you don't get up this won't work." Toria whispers loudly in my ear. "Alright, Alright..." I stutter through my tired stupor and then I get up and put on my favorite jumper. Then I'm lead into the terrifying mystery that is the surprise of my best friends, who I'm still quite upset with but I think I'll just let it go.
~~~~~
Hello Lovelies!
So I have some good news and some bad news. Okay so bad news first, my grandmother has had cancer for a few months now and today was her surgery and that's why I've been away for even longer. Good news is that that means she's almost cured of her cancer!!!!!!! And second good news I've healed very well and am back to (some) writing. So yeah I thought I'd write this quick little cliff hanger for you. EJOY!
Read, Think, and Be Merry!
<\3--
AESMC Ulicny
PS it's 12:30 am where I am right now and I'm a little slap happy.