Coat

It has been a good few days since getting here, and I have felt like an outsider. I love the Weasleys and they treat me like family, but I also feel like a burden sometimes. I have been sharing a room with Ginny who will be a first year student next year, however she and I haven't had much time to talk. The springs of my bed screech with the weight of two other bodies, I know exactly who it is. Immediately I feel them pile on top of me.

"Good mornin' sleepyhead!" one yells while the other whispers, "It's time to see Toria!"

I groan and cover my face with my blanket as they shake me. "Boys leave her be!" Molly yells, saving me. I feel them both sit up and groan, from what I can tell Fred stands up and George stays sitting. They whisper at each other before I hear the door shut hastily. A hand gently lands on my arm, I feel him slide closer.

"What's been troubling you, Darling? You seem like you are anything but yourself. Was it something we did?" George asks. I lower the blanket and open my mouth to try to speak but nothing comes out. A frown makes its way to my face and I struggle to find a thought. I huff and attempt to put my hands to my face, but before I can George gently grabs my hands and places them to my sides. A small smile graces his face as he brushes a stray hair away from my eyes.

"I know you're groggy, I'm sorry. We're all just worried about you, especially myself..." He trails off awkwardly.

"It's alright," I grumble and sit up, "I have just felt like an intruder in your life . It has nothing to do with you, or anyone. I have been having these visions constantly, and they keep telling me to run from something, but I don't know what."

"Why didn't you say something?You never have been intruding in our lives, and you know visions aren't something to ignore."

"That's the thing, I am not ignoring them. They just aren't clear. It is almost exactly the same vision every time, except one detail changes. I don't know how to describe it or what to do about it."

'Well let's put it out of your mind for a later discussion and we can go see how Toria is." he smiles brightly and gets up.

"I'd like that." I return the gesture as he leaves to allow me to get dressed. I bound down the stairs, my steps feeling lighter than before. Something about that conversation calmed my nerves and changed my demeanor. Maybe it is the thought of getting to see my best friend doing better than before. I land roughly in the chair next to the boys at the table.

"Breakfast looks wonderful, thank you Molly!" I tuck into eggs and toast. It isn't anything special but it always tastes better than anything I could attempt to make. We all eat quietly, the silence comfortable. I feel a gaze on me and look over to see my best friend wiggle his eyebrows at me. I roll mine and continue to eat, but I feel a foot jostle my leg and look back at him. His smile grows more devious, what could he be thinking?

"George?"

"Yes, Fred."

"Will you get poor (Y/N) a coat please? She looks cold."

"Fred, it is bright and sunny. I'm fine!" I immediately protest.

"See she's fine there's no need." George smirks into his plate, trying to hide his face. I watch Fred kick him under the table, as George realizes what he is trying to do.

"Alright," He exclaims,"Meet me in my room when you finish your plate, (Y/N)." He groans and leaves the table, making Fred giggle like a lunatic.

"Are you going to do this all summer?" I sigh at Fred.

"Yes, yes I will." He slings an arm happily around my shoulder. I quickly finish and clean my plate, making my way to the stairs.

"Dammit Fred." I mutter under my breath as I climb higher.