You

"Not here." Oliver says as he takes my arm and starts to drag me off. "What do you mean-" he cuts me off: "Someone's here." He mutters as we continue on our way. "How would you know, Oliver?" I ask as he quickens his pace. "I just-just do." He says as we make our way out of the room and quickly down the hallway. He finally pulls me into a classroom and closes the door swiftly behind us. I hadn't noticed how much taller than me he was until we were this close. He had to be at least a foot taller. After all I am (short/tall) as it is, to be honest he just seems to tower over most people. "Listen I was just ease dropping on the twins and I wanted to make sure they weren't...planning something. I really don't know how to put this exactly. I'm not gonna lie and say I'm not embarrassed to say it." He starts to babble as I stare up at him. He's still extremely close but it's not necessarily an uncomfortable closeness. We're teammates and he's my friend but this isn't something we do often, sneaking off together I mean. "Oliver! Spit it out!" I interrupt. "Oh...alright." He starts. He paces farther into the classroom as I make my way towards the window and perch on the ledge. "Go on then. Nothing to be afraid of." I encourage him with a small smile. "Alright. I followed you. Specifically you. I wanted to know if you were...dating one of the twins before I... uh before I asked you to hogsmeade this weekend is all..." he stutters as a blush rises to his face. Honestly I'm surprised. Oliver Wood likes me? Of all the girls that swoon over him. Of all the girls he could have and he picks me? "Oliver, I'd love to. Honestly you should've just asked." I smile with a small laugh. He smiles back at me and gives a small sigh of relief. "Gosh I thought you might hate me, or worse friend-zone me." He laughs. I blush and bite my lip. I honestly think Oliver is adorable, but I have been letting the whole George thing cloud my judgement. One date couldn't hurt. I mean, Oliver and I get along decently and I have been wanting to be closer. "So next week?" He beams up at me. "Of course." I return his gaze. "Well then, shall we m'lady?" He jokes as he offer his arm. "Why yes, good sir, we shall!" I joke as I take his arm and he leads me out of the room.
~~~~~~~~~~
"Where in all of hell have you been?" Toria exclaims as I slip back into the room of requirement. "Shhhhh! Not so loud! I have a secret for you, but the boys cannot know I was gone or the secret. Deal?" I plead as she grabs my arm and drags me farther into the room. "Yes! One hundred percent yes! Tell me everything! Like now, what happened? With who? Where? And why are you blushing?" She smirks and bombards me with questions. "Long story short Oliver Wood just asked me on a date and I may have said yes." I roll my eyes at her excitement bit answer her questions anyways. "YES! But wait no! What about Him?" She asks. "I'm sorta giving up to be honest. I don't think there's anything from his side. So I'm not going to try to chase something that's not there." I explain as she looks at me slightly confused. "I'm so sorry (Y/n). I'm glad you got a date, but I understand what that feels like." She whispers as she pulls me into a hug.

UNKNOWN POV
"You should've said something."
"I-I couldn't."
"But you-"
"Angie and I are sorta-"
"Who gives a damn about Angie?"
"You know what maybe I will say something next time." He huffs as he walks off. If only he knew she was talking about him.