Snape (1k special <3)

"Ms. Lupin! Where are the Weasley boys?" Snake rages at me, just as planned. We have been planning this prank for weeks, with myself as a distraction. "I'm sorry, sir, but I haven't seen them since breakfast." I say as sweetly as possible. "Ms. Lupin if you're lying to me you will get much worse than a months detention. Now, for the last time, WHERE ARE THEY? AND WHAT HAVE THEY DONE TO MY CAULDRONS? He yells the las bit. "Sir, I promise, I haven't seen them since breakfast, and I am unaware of any tampering with your cauldrons." I plead. It was true I hadn't seen them since breakfast, but that was the plan. "Alright...you may go." He says as he start towards his office. "Oh, and Ms. Lupin know that I'll be watching you. Like a hawk." He continues to his office. Good, now on to my escape. As I finally reach the room of requirement, I hear a chorus of laughter erupt from the troublesome twins who enter from behind me. "Did it work?" I ask them. "Love, you gave us just enough time to plant those prototype decoy detonators in Snape's office! Just perfect!" Fred laughs. "Are we ready to blow them up tomorrow during potions?" Toria asks, appearing from out of no where. "Of course! Where did you come from?" George responds, practically reading my mind. "I was wandering." She states vaguely. I simply raise my eyebrows at her in question, to which she mouths 'we'll talk later' as a reply. "Just don't get lost alright?" Fred says ruffling our hair as he exits, pulling his twin along with him. "What are we going to do with them?" I question with a laugh. "They're probably asking the same thing..." Toria says with a laugh and a small, happy sigh. "To the kitchens?" Toria asks. "Alright, but this is the last time...today." I say with a mischievous grin.