Oliver

"How're you doing? Any better?" Toria asks a I sit down for breakfast. "Much better actually, thanks to wonder twin number one over there." I smirk at a sleepy George. "Yeah, y'welcome." He mumbles and then continues to eat. "So you had fun?" She wiggles her eyebrows at me, knowing the boys aren't listening. "No, don't be daft. I'm not like that." I laugh as the boys start to try to wake a sleeping Blaise Zambini, who is at the slytherin table. "They really have to stop this." I say as I watch them levitate a water goblet over the poor boy's head. "You know we're all pranksters at heart." Toria says as she watches the water splash onto the first year. "True. What're ya doing for our day off?" I ask as I finish my drink and push my plate away to signify that I'm done. "Not sure yet, why?" She smirks. "I solemnly swear that I am up to know good?" I ask and shrug my shoulders. "Room of requirement it is" she says and she takes my arm. We get about halfway out of the Great Hall before we hear the twins scream "WAIT FOR US!" And rushed footsteps.
~~~~~~~~~~
"What're you doing here?" I hear a Scottish accent from behind me. The boys had decided that all of us should go in different directions to look for new prank stuff or ideas, as well as old magical relics. I turn to see none other than Oliver Wood, one of the best quidditch players in our year. (Yes I'm aware that this is inaccurate but for the sake of my story it is necessary.) I could be asking you the same damn thing, Wood." I say as he comes closer. "I was actually looking for the twins and yourself. You're wanted at practice this evening." He says with his classic make-all-the-girls-swoon look that doesn't work on me. "You're lying." I say with a smirk. "You told Katie that practice was canceled just this morning." He frowns down at me as I finish my sentence. "Damn. I've forgotten that you're just as devious as the twins." He smirks. "Just tell me already, Wood." I say amusedly. "Alright, but you have to promise not to tell anyone. Not a soul?" He sighs. "Not a soul."