Mystery Man

(Y/h/c)- your hair color
"So what really happened to you last night?" Fred corners me.
    "I told you, I was just exhausted from the run back. It was nothing!" I lied and walked off. Why did I keep lying to people? First it was Professor McGonagall, next it was the twins and Toria, and finally Oli. They'd all been pestering me about something being off. They are completely correct, yet I can't tell them that. I rush off to class and continue with my day. If I'm going to keep this up it's going to be a lonely few days.
     "HEY (y/h/c) COME SIT DOWN!" Oliver yells from down the table at me. And of course he's with all his quidditch friends.
I oblige him and sit down next to him with my dinner in hand, nodding a polite hello to everyone. They all talk about the assignments they share and how Julie had fallen and might not be able to play this week, but I drown them out. The thought of the garden and the mysterious man had been weighing on me, that and the idea that Francis Grosc, a close friend of Oli's, may have been the one who hurt Toria. The meal ends and I give Oli a side hug, waving goodbye to everyone and making the excuse that I had to go tutor a friend: a blatant lie. I ended up in the hospital wing at Toria and Georgie's bed sides.
"I know something is bugging you, even if you won't tell me. I know I'm ill, but my best friend sense are still intact," Toria mumbles at me.
"I'm alright. I'm worried about you guys is all. If anything you should be worried about your health, not me." I smile back at her.
"You're a really good liar, (y/n), but both of us know your tells. I know you wanted to tell everyone something important. If you think you are in danger at least tell McGonagall. Then when you're ready you can share it with us," George proclaimed from behind me.
"I promise to at least do that." I sighed.
"Then do it NOW!" They chimed in unison.
I laughed and gave them a nod. I got up my seat and made my way to the door, only to be caught by Angie on the way out.
"Hey, how are you doing? I mean, both Oliver and Fred said something was upsetting you. I just wanted to make sure that everything is alright, from one girl to another." She smiled down at me, damn she is tall.
"I'm actually not so great, but don't tell them that, I'm on my way to talk to someone about it. But seriously thank you for checking in, from girl to girl." I smike at her and continue on my way following the twists and turns to the professor's office. Now to explain that night.