Run

"'Ello (Y/n)!"

"Hagrid, what're you doing here?"

"Y'think I wouldn't want teh say goodbye?" He smiles wrapping me up in his gigantic arms. The boys laugh as my feet dangle off the ground. A smile spreads across my face as my feet hit the ground.

"I promise I will write and let you know how Toria and everyone is," I chime at him.

"I look forward teh hearin' from ya"

~~~~~~~~~~

I watch as trees, houses, and fields whip passed us. The train cabin is oddly cold for the beginnings of summer. I shudder and gaze towards the boys who are whispering to one another. I catch snippets of words as they chatter, leaning in in an attempt to catch something interesting.

"Well hello nosy." They smirk at me.

"What makes you think I was listening?" I sigh and cross my arms as I lean back, "I don't care to hear about who you plan to prank when we get back." I feign disapproval.

"(Y/n) for someone who can usually lie through their teeth, that was horrendous." George moves to sit next to me. He places his hand firmly on my shoulder, tucking a stray hair behind my ear with the other. I shiver at his touch, not only cold anymore. I attempt to push the remaining feelings down and look at him without blushing. I don't need another situation. "You're freezing! Why didn't you say something?" He exclaims.

"I'll be alright, t-thank you though." I try to smile without chattering my teeth. He frowns and immediately gathers me in his arms, a smirk slowly forming on his face.

"C'mon Freddie, she can't escape now!" They pile on top of me, hugging me tightly.

"Get off! You're heavier than elephants!" I yelp to no avail. They aren't going to move. Out of the corner of my eye I notice Fred throw me a wink, in response I roll my eyes and attempt to make myself comfortable. They do warm me so it isn't the most unpleasant thing ever. I feel George relax and rest his head on mine. He has no intention of letting go of me.

~~~~~~~~~~

I awake to the feeling of the train stopping at the station. Fred is on the bench opposite us smirking like a lunatic. I give him a angry gaze.

"It's not like that anymore." I whisper at him.

"I saw the blush on your face (y/n/n)." he returns, smirk growing larger.

"Shhhh, what about Oliver and Angie? What would they think?" I sigh.

"Be honest, you've got to be upset at him right now. I mean he runs off, doesn't bother to say goodbye, and says to just tell you he'll write; not call. If I were you, I'd be seething. I probably would have just written him a letter and broke it off." He whisper yells.

"Shhh, don't wake him. But you aren't wrong I am actually quite hurt, but I don't want to assume things just yet. Plus I'd like to see George happy even if it isn't with me." I smile down at George, who's head has fallen to my shoulder, and wipe the hair off of his forehead.

"You do realize he's been tortured seeing you with Oliver, right? Him and Angie decided to just be friends because she realized that she couldn't sway him. He sits up in bed half the night losing sleep over you (y/n)! Just tell him, or at least think about it. I hate watching you two torture one another." He speaks plainly.

"Alright, fine! I will think on it this summer. But let's get moving, Molly is probably worried." I sigh, shaking George softly. "We're here, it's time to get up! C'mon get off me."

"I'm up! Geez, might as well have pushed me off!" He jokes, sharing a knowing look with Fred. We start to gather our small bags and head towards the exit, the train nearly empty.

As we exit, I hear the familiar hustle and bustle if the station. My mind flashes to memories of the years before and saying goodbye to Remus. I wish my father was able to see me off those years. I feel like I am stealing a part of Remus life from him, although he tells me I am not. I love him like my parent but I do wish my father was here. My heart feels empty for a moment, then I hear a comfortable voice.

"There they are!" Molly exhales relieved. She rushes over and wraps her arms around me. A since of calm and relief rushes over me. "Darling you've grown so tall! Are you feeling alright?"

"It's good to see you too Molly! I'm tired and a bit out of sorts but I think I will be okay." I smile as I hug her back.

"Ya know we exist too mum!" Fred laughs. "Your actual children!" George chimes in with a smile. Molly releases me and embraces the two of them. Ruffling their hair as their father appears.

"Are we all set then?" Arthur smiles and grabs my arm as a greeting.

"Yes, let's get on with it." Molly hurries us towards the exit of the station.