Oops

"Are you ready?" Toria smiled at me as she tied my hair up nicely.
"Not in the slightest." I sigh.

"It's just a date, (Y/n). It's not going to kill you." Toria nags.

"Is it really worth it though? Like does he really like me for me or am I just a trophy on the shelf, T?"
She shook her head at me and helped me get on my coat. It was more than easy to sneak her into the Gryffindor dormitory, so we walked in and out freely. That is, as long as Minerva wasn't around. She pushes me through the door through the common room and into the hallway. She heads one way and I the other. What am I going to do?

~~time skip because i dont need to tell you about walking tbh~~

"(Y/n)! There you are." Oliver ran over from his group of friends, who were in front of The Three Broomsticks. "Hey, so where to?" I smile up at him as we hug and he slips an arm around me. "I was thinking we have a butter-beer then maybe take a walk. I, uh, didn't want to over-do this whole thing you know?"
"I completely understand. Shall we then?"
"Of course, (Y/n/n)"
~~time skip through just a bunch of quidditch jokes and small talk~~
"Alrighty, where should we go?" Oliver smiles charmingly down at me and places his hand in mine. "I was thinking, maybe get some candy and maybe go in Zonkos or something?" I asked hesitantly. That's what me, T, and the twins always did anyway. It was either that or we got ourselves into more trouble than usual. Hogsmeade is swimming with happy students and townspeople going about their daily business. The air isn't cold yet and there isn't snow, but fall is approaching slowly but surely. As we enter the candy shop all I can see are giddy students and all I can smell is chocolate. "So what's your usual?" Olive asks as he peruses the shelf behind me. "A few sugar quills and chocolate frogs to pass me by until the next trip. Nothing fancy." I laugh. "Come on, you're friends with the Weasley twins and all you have are sugar quills?" He looks at me incredulously and then back to the shelf behind me. "Well my wild side is a little harder to find" I laugh and look at the jelly slugs he's eyeing. "I'll buy you one if you would like." I glance back at him. He's looking at me now with this sense of wonder. Almost as if I'm the only person im the room. "What? Have I got something on my face?" I blush and look down. "No, you're just...you look nice today and it's a very sweet offer is all." I nodded at him and collected some candy and he collected some for himself. We walk to the counter to pay and of course he grabs the candy from my hand and swiftly pays for it. "You didn't have to-"
"I wanted to."
"Thank you."
"Of course, (y/n/n)."
I take his hand and pull him out of the shop, finding a secluded area and sit on a large rock. I pull him down next to me and we observe our surroundings in a comfortable silence. "Pretty isn't it?" Oliver says to me while continuing to scan the trees and brush. "Beautiful. Really reminds you to take a minute to slow down and appreciate the world around you and those in it." I watched as a chipmunk scuttled up a nearby tree. "I really had a good time with you today and I would love to do this again sometime soon." He caught my eye. "I'd really like that." He pulls me closer as I speak. "Then it's safe to say that we're-"
"Yes, we can say we're exclusive, or seeing each other, or whatever."
"Good." He leans closer to me as if- "(Y/N)!" I hear someone call and we instantly break apart. I see Freddie running up to us quickly. He pants a few times before mumbling out an incoherent stream of words. "What?"
"Toria fell down two flights of stairs after someone pushed her so George took to dueling. He won but they're both in the hospital wing. As I apologized quickly to Oli and ran before Freddie to go see my friends I heard Freddie say "Oops." to Oliver.