Angelina

Hey so I'm trying something new with a POV so bare with me, Loves <3

P.s. I'm sorry it's super short, but I really wanted to get something out for you! I hope you like it.

 ONE WEEK LATER

Reader POV

"Are we just not going to talk about it?" Toria sighs. "About what?" I ask as we walk to class. "How we woke up the other morning." She says and sends me her best devious smile. "What do you mean?" She just winks at me and I realize exactly what she's talking about. "NO! Absolutely not! No!" I yell at her in slight embarrassment. The entire hallway goes silent, and everyone turns to look at us. Yes, I like him, but nothing happen while she was sleeping, and NOTHING is going to happen. Yes, I heard the conversation where they alluded to the fact that he liked me, but now he's being all flirty with Angelina. He's moved on, and most likely given up on me. "Are you sure nothing happened?" She prods. "Yes, I'm sure. I mean, didn't you see him the other day with Katie and Angie?" I ask angrily and storm off. I am way too in love with the boy, and it hurts like hell to watch him love someone else. I wander the halls until I find our room and sit on the couch and cry. For once in my life, I truly am alone. I don't care if I get a detention, class can wait.

3rd person POV

What (y/n) didn't know is that Fred was in the room, watching from a distance and watching one of his best friend's hearts break, because of his brother. He knew what he need to do. It would be the greatest prank of all time and it would end with the greatest love story of all time. Would this work? He had to figure out things with her and Ced, he had to have Toria in on it, and Lee too, he even had to eventually convince George to agree without him knowing why. Could he do it?