Okay

"Sad?" George asks as I feel a tear slip. "Yes." Is all I say as I feel his hand squeeze mine tighter. He gets up and I can feel his stare on me, as mine hits the floor. "You miss him still. Don't you?" He whispers as he comes closer and I just nod. I am still  on some sort of insane roller coaster, one moment alright and the next depressed and as if the whole world was falling apart. "Come on." He says dragging me slightly as he stalks off, never letting go of my hand. "Cover for us." He yells behind us as Toria sends me a hopeful wink.
~~~~~
"Where are we?" I ask as we stop. "A part of the castle I found the other day." He says with a smirk evident in his voice. "What've you got up your sleeve, Weasley?" I ask, looking up at him. "You'll see." He says as he pulls out his wand. He traces a symbol on the brick wall and a door appears. "How the hell did you..." my sentence drops off as I stare at the beauty around me. It looks like a rainforest in the middle of a classroom. With beautiful trees and flowers, warm air hugs my sides begging for me to take off my winter sweater. "Wow..." I breathe out, letting all my trouble melt into the beauty around me. I lost George, oh no. Fuck no. This can't be good. Never lose a Weasley. "George?" I call sheepishly, I don't know how far he's wandered. "It's alright. I'm over here." He calls from farther down the path. I sigh in relief, jogging over to him. "Beautiful isn't it?" He says staring at a tree that has initials carved into it. That's when I realize they're my initials. Just mine. A simple "(f/I).B." carved into the wood. "I think it's from him. A sign that he's okay." Is all he says before pulling me into his arms. I could stay here forever. Hearing the beat of his heart and smelling that mix of woodsy cologne and gun powder from days of pranks in his shirt. "Come on we've got a fun day ahead of us." He says with a laugh and takes my hand pulling me on quest for the door. And what a fun day it was.
~~~~~
I finally got back to my dorm and finished all the homework Hermione had left on my bed, to say the least I'm tired. I start to read but find my self  I drifting off...
"(Y/n)! (Y/n)!" I hear a man's voice yell as I survey my surroundings. Where am I? I was just at school. Am I home? But not Remmy and Tonks home, no. Home home. My fathers house. "Dad?" I yell bounding down the stairs in a hurried fashion. This isn't real. It can be real. I enter the kitchen and there he is: Sirius Orion Black. That man, that amazing man. The man who's supposed to be stuck in Azkaban. "How..." my sentence drops off as I stand there frozen. "I know what you're thinking. Yes, it's only a dream, but I am actually here." He says that devilish smirk gracing his features. "What do you mean? Is this all in my head?" I ask confusedly as his smile radiates at me. I can feel how happy he is ooze from his very being seeping into my still frozen self. "Of course it is happening inside your head, (Y/n), but why on earth should that mean that it is not real? It's wand-less magic. Rare and difficult, but I'd do anything to see my daughter." He says with a smile. I run into his arms and bury my head in his chest. He pulls away and leans down towards me so we're face to face. "I miss you so much. I hope I am making you proud." I sniffle finally realizing there are tears streaming down my cheeks. He wipes them away with his thumbs and beams once again. "I miss you too, my love. An I am more than proud. I don't have long, but you must know-" I cut him off. "Why? No!" I exclaim, unable to express myself. "I'm losing energy, love. I love you, (y/n)." He says as I sob an "I love you too." He continues: "Just know that I never left, okay? I will never leave you. I'm always in here." He says pointing to where my heart is in my chest. "The ones that love us never really leave us." He smiles and places a kiss on top of my head.
I jolt awake, sitting up in bed and covered in sweat with tears streaming down my face. The only thing leaving my mouth is a whispered: "Okay."