Sad

Fred had been bothering me all week about some gigantic prank he wanted done before the end of the year, and after repeatedly telling him that his plan could take years, he finally had let off. "So what's with you?" Toria asked as I pushed my food around with my fork. I just wasn't feeling like myself. My creativity? Gone. My week? Crappy. And my day? Awful. I had been trying to be positive, but all I really could think about was my father and my problem with Ced. I miss my father, more than anything. The few memories I have feel like they're fading and I feel like I can't feel anything. Ced on the other hand has resorted to avoiding me, or just plain old pretending I don't exist. I'm not sure why, or who's fault it really was, but I'm probably just going to confront him about it. "Nothing really." I sigh. "Just the usual missing Dad, and then there's the Ced problem." She looked amused, but in a sympathetic way. "You're kidding right? He's still  being like that?" She sighed. I just nodded, not wanting to answer, and my saving grace came when the boys sat down. "Morning Ladies!" they Chimed as they each swung a leg over the bench on either side of me. Somethings up. "What do you want? On second thought, I don't even want to know. My answer is no." I say as each of their faces went from devious smiles to defeated confusion. "Ahhh come on, (Y/n), please just hear us out!" George whines as Fred groans a "Why not?" glumly. "Fine, you have five minutes." I say looking in between them. They immediately started talking at light-speed. Continuing on and on about some guy that they wanted to prank that they heard he had had a crush on me. It was a ridiculous idea that I could be the distraction while they slipped one of our new experiments into his drink. I felt bad for the poor guy, I had no interest and I was not going to lead him on. I barely knew who he was. "Boys, boys, boys!" I said getting louder with each word. They stopped and looked at me, confused. "There's no way I'm leading some poor bloke on for the sake of a prank, so do me a favor and bugger off!" I said in annoyance at their groans and starts of frustrated sentences. They noticed the pain and concern on my face as I started to get up. "Are you okay?" george asked grabbing my hand. "I'm fine, I'm just sad..."