Reality

"I heard that..." I zoned out as Fred went on about some kid who'd blown up in potions last week. It has been a month since sorting and this keeps getting worse for me. I have only made one friend, other than the twins. Her name's Victoria Grey. She's great but she's a Slytherin. The rest of the Slytherin house hates us so we get made fun of regularly. I would love to say that it doesn't bother me, but it does. It's been killing me, actually. What bothers me more is that the twins never notice. They seem too wrapped up in pranks and detention. Yes, they're great friends, but sometimes they're clueless. "Are you alright, (Y/n)? You seem like something's bothering you." George says with concern, drawing me away from my thoughts. "I'm not feeling well." I say curtly as I gather my things and head to the library without a word.
~~Time skip brought to you but author laziness~~
"There you are." Victoria says from behind me. I had been sitting in my favorite abandoned classroom watching the sunset through the rooms large windows. "I've found her, boys! In here!" She yells out the door. I just groan and place my head in my hands. "I swear I'm fine. I just wanted a bit of alone time today." I say knowing that's why they've come looking for me. "We all know that you're not that's why we came to find you, Love." George says sitting down next to me. "It's just all those harsh words from the Slytherins. They've been getting to me more than usual lately." I sigh as I lay my head on his shoulder. "Who do we need to prank?" Fred asks from behind us. "Freddie, I don't think a prank is going to solve our problem." Victoria says joining us. "(Y/n), when did this start happening?" George says placing an arm around me and pulling me into a hug. "When Toria and I became friends." I sighed into his shoulder. "That long!" He gasps as he pulls away and places his hands on my shoulders. I simply nod as a tear slips down my cheek. "I'm sorry." He whispers pulling me into another hug. We stay like that as I sob. " I'm so sorry. I wish I had been I there for you more. I wish I had known how nasty the Slytherins really were to you. I am going to fix this." He whispers in my ear.