George

KEY
(Y/n/n)- your nick name

"Where are we going?" I ask Fred as he drags me through the winding hallways. He doesn't respond and just continues walking. "Freddy? Fred? Hello? Fred stop ignoring me! Fred I need to talk about George! Will you talk to me now?" I start to ramble. "Ooooh, I was right!" He cheers. "Just because you were right doesn't mean you have to be such and ass about it." I scold him in irritation. "Talk. NOW." He commands. I simply keep my mouth shut, I love Fred like a brother, but this is not something I can tell him. "C'mon (Y/n)! I will make Toria tell me what going on if you don't." He says irritatedly. "I doubt that, that girl is like a safe." I boast of my best friend. "Yeah right, just spill. I swear I won't tell him." He pleads. "Do you swear on the good name of Godrick Gryffindor?" I ask seriously. "Yes, I swear it." He sighs. "Alright, the other night Toria and I were talking about crushes. Right? And she alluded to the thought that I liked George. I tried to deny it, but now it's all I can think about and I don't know how I feel. I really like George and he's one of my best friends and I just don't want to screw up our friendship if I really do like him. Ya know? And I don't wanna ruin our friend group as a whole because I love you guys like family and I don't know what'd I'd do if I lost you and I-" Fred cuts off my rant. "(Y/n), it's okay. I want you to just let it all go. It's not going to ruin our group if you do like him and I won't think of you any other way. But right now we're too young to be stressed about who we love and things like that, alright? I can barely keep up with all the drama any. But no matter what happens I'm by your side, your my like little sister. I wouldn't have it any other way." He reassures me. "Thank you, Freddie. You really helped me snap back I to reality." I laugh. "Anytime,(Y/n/n)." He chuckles along with me.