Part 1

To my soulmate:

I'm watching Dexter sleeping, we made love last night, and that love making turned into us fucking on our bedroom floor, I  reached over and got my cellphone, it's eight thirty in the morning. I woke Dexter up, he said is it time for round three, I told him he has to be in his office in an hour no time for that, and besides he had enough sex last night. Bae said he can never have enough sex when it comes to me, he kissed me morning breath and all, I told him maybe tonight he can have some of this ass. Bae got up and  went into his walk-in closet,  I watched him I thought to myself dang all that dick is mine, we've been married for three years and our sex life is just as hot as if it were our first time doing it, this is one time that I can truly say that I'm happy. I felt the need to write something, I got my notebook and I wrote something to the love of my life, after I finished I left it on the pillow. I went into the bathroom to wash my face, by the time Dex comes in here I'll have the shower ready, I know his routine he'll look for me and see my writing,and read it after that he'll come in here and the rest I already know what will happen.

I came out of the closet, and Marco isn't in bed, there's a note on my pillow I smiled wondering what bae has written me, I could hear the water running in the bathroom. I read his writing out loud and it said to my soulmate, if I had a magic genie I would go back in time to find you sooner, and love you longer. I thought to myself wow my man is so special, I finished reading his special words.

The day I met you, I found my missing piece of life and it's you my darling you complete me and make me a better person, thanks to you all of my dreams have come true, my books are being published and I have the love of my life. I couldn't be happier thanks to you, I may not be your first date or your first kiss or  even your first love. But I just want to be your last everything, you're the best thing that ever happened to me, I love you: Always & Forever, and I'm ready to start a family with you after this book is finished I'll be ready for another someone to love.

I smiled thinking of my man's words, I walked into the bathroom Marco is already in the shower, I got in and kissed him he said good morning again love of his life, I replied he's the love of my life and he completes me as well. Marco went down and gave me oral sex it was like our first time, bae looked so innocent as I looked down at him, I got weak from what he was doing to me as I rubbed his head.

I told him I'm about to come he better stop, but he didn't and I shot my load in his mouth, we never did that before, Marco got up and swallowed my semen and kissed me. Bae does something exciting every time we do something sexual, I turned him around and let the water run down his back, I spread his ass cheeks and licked his wet hole, and ate the booty and tongue fucked him, bae held my head and said yes make him feel good.

Marco stopped me and turned around and rubbed his dick head across my lips, I opened my mouth and swallowed all of his nine inches of dick, he fucked my mouth he said he's about to cum, I could feel his dick throbbing in my mouth. I pulled away and he shot his load all over my face, I looked up at him and stood up. I told him I'm sorry I wanted to taste him but.

Dex don't be sorry, when you're ready it will happen, but you don't have to , what I do you don't have to I just wanted to do that, he said give him time he would like to try it, we got cleaned up and brushed our teeth and went into the bedroom and Dex said something I never heard him say, and that's he's not ready to swallow me, but he is ready to take all of me what he's saying is that he wants me to penetrate him. I told him only if he really wants to, don't do it for me, he said he does want it and he knows I won't hurt him.

I told him when he's ready it will happen, he kissed me and said he's going downstairs and see what Bell made for breakfast he left the room and I finished getting dressed, I like Dex penetrating me. I never thought about doing him, if he likes it I just hope he doesn't want it all of the time.

I went downstairs and Brandon is already here, I will say this since he started working for me he has been a great assistant, he greeted me, Dex got up and kissed me, he said he'll be home around six are we eating in or going out. I asked Bell is she cooking tonight, she said she guess she will, sometimes I wondered who works for whom, Dex laughed and he left.

Bell made me a plate, she said she'll be going out for awhile let her know what I want for dinner, she walked out of the breakfast room, Brandon asked me where's she going this early, I said bingo. He said God he hopes when he's old he'll find something to do other than bingo, we finished breakfast, and walked outside, I told Brandon chapter seven isn't doing it for me the main character Barkley needs something exciting in his sex life.

Yeah I was thinking the same thing, Marco how about you have Barkley have an affair and spice up his sex life with his husband from the things he does with his lover.

Brandon tell me something if you found the love of your life, and you weren't that experienced in same sex relationships which I know you are is that something you would do.

He said if he found the love of his life no, but this is fiction so for Barkley sure, Brandon kept looking at me, I asked him what's that look about, he said he was wondering if I would have a lover, but still love Dex. I said why would I, Dex completes me, so no, he still kept staring at me, Brandon whatever is going through your head forget about it, you're my cousin, he said it didn't stop us before, I told him we were kids.

He said my shorts are so small my ball is out, I fixed myself and we went to work, Brandon did say if I ever did mess around on Dex it should be him I mess with he can keep his mouth shut, some other dude would want money and I know him.

I just shook my head, I told him to stop talking like that, and does he have everything set for our trip to New York next week, he said everything is set and Dex is letting us use his jet. He said he needs a rich husband to have his own jet and a big house, he did ask me if I think Dex looks at other guys, I said he has eyes looking doesn't hurt anything.

I  ended up telling him what Dex and I talked about, as far as penetrating him he said if I don't give Dex what he wants he'll get it from somebody else, or I can pay him to do Dex, I don't know why I even told him about what goes on in our bedroom. I told him I only pay him for what I hired him for nothing else, Brandon said he was just joking, anyway he has to run some errands and left. Maybe I should plan a special night with Dex and give him what he wants.

Life is messy, and unpredictable,but that's okay to fix what you can. Adapt to what you can, and do your best.