Part 11

Trust no one:

We found Davis a house, money talks, only he couldn't move in for three weeks, I told him it's best that he stays in a hotel, I'll pay for it, he said I already done enough surely Dex and I can put up with him for three weeks. And besides he'll be in the guesthouse, if I try and push this, he'll wonder why I'm trying to rush him out so I said I guess we can put up with him for a little while longer.

I had to tell him that we have a new man starting tomorrow, he asked if he's cute, I told him I didn't notice and he's here to work not be his playmate I know him. Davis said he just asked besides he doesn't mess around with the help, he said he's going out.

I said before he goes, I have a question for him, he said ask away, I asked him how he is going to live he doesn't have a job. He said don't worry my pretty little head about that, remember he's a survivor he said kisses and left. If I know him, he's selling his ass again, I hope he's careful, I looked out the window and watched Davis get in the car and drive away. I can't worry about him right now, tomorrow I have to deal with X.

I drove away and headed to the Alexander hotel, I met with boss lady she asked me what's going on in that house, I told her nothing much only there going to have a child and she knows the rest. She said she didn't fly me here to sit around the pool, sleep with his husband and hurt Marco let him see how it feels. I told her that Marco wants me to move out I only have three weeks to watch him, she said that's why X will be there, but keep an eye on Marco she wants plenty of pictures with them in bed, let's see how long he can last before she ruins him. She told X to make sure he doesn't use condoms; she gave each of us an envelope with cash in it and she left.

X said speaking of condoms let's fuck since I'm here, we did and he asked me did I have a problem doing this to Marco, and fucking his man he is my best friend, I told him money is my best friend. I have no loyalty to Marco he's moved on without me, and we're going to get even more money, what she's paying us is peanuts compared to the money we're going to get from Marco. I know him he'll do anything for Dex not to find out he's a hoe and we get paid, he asked me am I going to fuck Dex, I said no he's not into me like that, now let's fuck again.

I did tell him fuck what boss lady said about not wearing a condom make sure he does; I don't want Dex to get sick there having a kid someone will have to raise it, especially one's he throws Marco out on his ass once he finds out he's married to a hoe. X said I really hate Marco, I told him I don't want to talk about him, now let's fuck, X went up in me I will say one thing about him, dude can fuck, too bad he has to give this good dick to Marco.

After we finished fucking, we showered together and got dressed, he said let's get something to eat, I said it's on him since he just got paid and we left, we got off the elevator X said he's going to get some gum he'll meet me outside. On my way out I ran into Mike, I said does his little boy toy know he's at a hotel, he said his husband knows where he's at and why am I in town to mooch off of Marco again. I told him anything that Marco gives me he owes me for helping him out when he stayed in New York, before he got rich. I saw X walking towards me I hurried up and left, I don't want Mike to see us together.

When I got outside X walked up to me, he asked me who's the dude I was talking to, I told him that's Marco's brother, we can't be seen together I'll take a raincheck on dinner and walked to the car and drove back to Marco's house. I'm sure Mike already called Marco and told him he saw me at the hotel, that's the kind of bitch he is I hate both of them.

I got back to the house and sure enough Marco asked me what I was doing at the Alexander, am I hoeing there, I said I'm sure Mike told him I was there and no I wasn't as he says hoeing, I was taking care of business and not in the way he thinks. I told him remember I'm a survivor and went upstairs, Marco every dog has there day and yours is coming, acting like he's better than me, I know he was hoeing in L.A.