Part 2

Love the one you're with:

Tomorrow I leave for New York, so I planned a special night for Dex and I. he's on his way home I gave Bell the night off after she made dinner, all of Dex's favorites. And for dessert he gets me, I just thought maybe Dex wants to get penetrated, I went to the bathroom and got the cleaning products from under the sink. I'm not sure if bae even knows how to clean himself, he never mentioned that he's  ever been penetrated.

But what if he's not ready for it, or he might be embarrassed if I leave this stuff out, I heard Dex calling me, I hollered I'm coming down, I went downstairs and babe is going through the mail, he said Bell has it smelling good in here. I kissed him and asked about his day, he said he has to go to L.A tomorrow night, and if things go well he'll join me in New York, I told him I'd like that.

Dex said he's hungry tell Bell he's ready to eat, he'll wash up and be right down, I told him I gave her the rest of the night off, it's just us tonight since this will be our last night together until we see each other in New York so I'll get things together. Dex went upstairs and I went to set things up. Oh shit I didn't put the douche away Dex will see it, I wonder how he's going to react seeing it.  I hope he doesn't think I'm pushing him into being penetrated.

I washed up and noticed a bottle of douche on the counter, I guess Marco wants some dick before he leaves, I got to thinking maybe he wants to do me, we've been talking about him doing me lately I'm ready to try. I read the instructions on what to do,I closed the bathroom door and did what it said it felt odd having something up in me, but Marco is much bigger than this tip I started to get nerves what if bae goes hard on me, no he wouldn't hurt me. 

After I finished I showered, I have to go through with it, Marco wants to be inside of me, or he wouldn't have left the douche out for me to see, I got out of the shower and dried off and put lotion on, and I went into the bedroom and took out the sexy lingerie Marco got me. He hollered what was taking me so long that dinner is ready, I asked him to come upstairs first, I got the lube out of the nightstand and got on the bed face down ass up, I could hear bae coming up the stairs.

As I was coming up the stairs, I started thinking is Dex upset with me, is that why he called me up here, damn I shouldn't have left that douche on the counter. I got to our room and opened the door Dex is on the bed wearing the sexy lingerie I bought him this is the first time he's wore them, bae is face down ass up I guess he's ready he turned and looked at me, and said he wants me get undressed.

I did what Dex asked and I kissed his ass cheeks and opened his cheeks and I started licking his hole, bae jumped, but he always does when I taste his tight hole, bae lets me play with his hole but I never penetrated him until now, well I'm going to try. Dex said yes taste his hole he wants me inside of him, do it now.

I got the lube and put some on his hole and slowly put a finger in his hole, bae didn't move, I asked him is he sure about this, he said as sure as he loves me. I put some on my hard dick and rubbed his hole with my dick head, I told him it's going to hurt so if it gets to bad tell me to stop, he said pain before pleasure, he's using my words when I take his ten inches of dick.

I put my dick head in his tight hole slowly, bae jumped again I asked him is he sure, he said yes please give it to him, I went in deeper he's so tight it was starting to hurt me. Dex asked me to pull out, I did he turned over on his back and said he wants to see my face as I'm inside of him only use more lube.

I got some and again went in him slowly, bae said he's tight, but my dick is so big that's why it feels even tighter, I told him he's much bigger than I am. I worked his hole and its starting to open up, he told me to kiss his lips and fuck him, I told him I'll make love to him.

With every stroke I could see it was pain for my man, but he got more and more open, I told him I can't hold it anymore he's so tight and I'm about to cum, he said that's why he wants me inside of him he wants me to feel what he does when he's inside of me and I shot my load inside of him. Dex held me and asked me did it feel good, I told him yes, I asked him is he okay, he said yes because it's me inside of him, just pull out slowly, I did what he asked and Dex had cum all over his stomach bae came too.

I laid on the side of him, I said bae I love you, and I did it for him, I like him inside of me, he said okay but once in a while he wants me inside of him, I said okay I'll run a hot bath for us, and afterwards I'll bring our dinner up here, he said okay and this is why he loves me.

I got out of bed and walked into the bathroom, shit my legs were weak and I did the fucking, I ran the water in the tub, I sat on the tub damn I just fucked my husband it did feel good. I turned the water off in the tub and told Dex the bath is ready, he said he'll be right there.

I got in the tub, and bae came in he was walking as if he didn't have a dick up his ass, he went to the toilet, the door was closed, I can hear bae pushing my nut out, I heard the toilet flush, that's the first time Dex used the toilet while I'm in the room, he came out and got in the tub with me, and he kissed me and said thanks, and it did hurt for a while, but because it was me the pain went away. We washed each other's bodies, I asked him if he was hungry now, he said after taking my dick he can eat something, to get his strength back. I got out of the tub and dried off, as I put my robe on bae said after dinner we can go for round two, he said it's his turn to make love to me, I said okay and went downstairs.

At least he didn't want anymore dick, what kept me hard was imagining he was inside of me, I got our food and brought it up and put it on the table he's still in the tub, I said bae let's eat he said he'll be out in a minute.

I dimmed the lights, and bae came out wearing his robe we ate and Dex told me how he's going to miss me, I told him once he's finished his business in L.A he'll be joining me there, but I'll miss him too. After we finished I went into the bathroom and took care of my business, I came out and Dex was ready for me, he fucked me so good and afterwards we went to sleep.

The next morning we had breakfast, and bae took me to the airport, Brandon is meeting me there, we got there and Dex kissed me and I got my things and boarded the Jet, I already miss Dex.

Brandon said from the smile on my face I had a good night, I said no I had a great night with my man, he said lucky me. He wishes he had someone special to make him feel loved,all he had was a meaningless fuck last night, he kept looking at me, I told him to get off those fuck sites and find a man.

He said not everyone is like me that can find a good man like Dex, I've always been lucky when it comes to men, but don't forget he broke me in, I told him that was the passed we're grown now and I am married. Brandon said so if I wasn't we could do something, he hasn't forgotten before I married Dex we messed around, I told him again it's not going to happen. We took off and I read my notes, Brandon needs to find him someone, and it's not going to be me.

We landed in New York, I called Dex, he said he misses me already, but he'll be with me in a few days and he'll call me every day until we can be together, I told him I miss him too, and we can have phone sex. Brandon looked at me, I forgot he was standing next to me, our car came, I told Dex I love him and I'll talk to him tonight, he said he loves me more and hung up.

Brandon shook his head as we got into the car, we've been here so many times, it's not special without Dex.