Part 16

I'm on edge: Part 2 of 2

I woke up and the sun was shining through the balcony doors,  damn I slept all night, I looked over and Dex wasn't in bed, I got out of bed and went to the bathroom and peed, after I finished I just got in the shower, I started thinking about the dude at the park, there was something familiar about him I couldn't put my finger on why.

I finished showering and got dried off, I brushed my teeth and Dex came in and said morning sleepy head, I asked him why didn't he wake me up when he got home, he said I was sleeping so peacefully he didn't want to wake me. I told him I did take a sleeping pill I wanted to be well rested for him.

Bae kissed me and said he has to get going, but he'll be home early and we can have dinner out and catch a movie, and afterwards come back home and get naked. I told him I'd like that he kissed me and walked out the bathroom, I heard him say I'm still in the bathroom, I heard Davis's voice say finish beating my meat get dressed so I can go running with him.

It's been a while since I've been running, I told him he hasn't been running since he's been here what brought that on: he said just get dressed we can talk about that while we're running. I told him I'll be out in a minute, he said hurry up he has a lot to do today like go car shopping and get things for his house. I finished up and walked into the bedroom, I got some running shorts and a tee-shirt and socks I never wear underwear when I have on running shorts.

I went downstairs and Bell and Davis were going at it as usual, she turned around and looked me up and down, she asked me  why am I coming down here half naked,I told her I have on clothes  I'm going out, she also asked me if Dex knows I'm going out wearing my underwear. I told her they're running shorts. I kissed her on the cheek she told me to quit messing around she doesn't know where my mouth has been, I laughed and asked Davis if he's ready to run to the park, he said hell no he said we're just running around this rich neighbor hood, a bitch ain't running that far. Bell said he got the bitch part right she left the room, he said back in your cave bat, we just left, Davis asked me how my night was. I told him it was alright what about his, he said he got some dick, he's going to stop fucking in the car he can't wait until he gets in his house.

I told him not to be picking up trade in my car, and I asked him how he is going car shopping since he doesn't have a job, he said he's not broke, and he made some investments and they came in so he's okay, and when that runs out he has his ass to count on, he slapped his ass.I told him I wish he wouldn't do that, he said what else can he do, not unless I'm going to give him another hundred grand, we took off running Davis hollered slow my ass down.

My phone rang, I stopped running Davis was a few feet behind me, I answered the call it's Mike he said Marcelo called there's no other finger prints on the envelopes, the dude must've worn gloves, I said damn we may never find out who the dude is. Davis was getting closer I told Mike I'll call him when I get home I'm out for a run, he said okay and hung up.

Davis ran up to me and said enough of this, a bitch tired he's going back home, he wiped his face with a towel he had around his neck and I noticed his ring, I said that looks like a very expensive ring, he said one of his playmates in New York got it for him when he first came back here. I said he didn't have that when he came back, I would've noticed a ring that big, it dawned on me about the ring the dude in the park had on the same ring, shit it's Davis who's blackmailing us.

I said you bitch, he said he knows we call each other bitches, but why is he a bitch now, I said he was working with X, and he has our money, Davis pushed me and took off running, I chased after him he ran across the street and I saw a black SUV coming around the corner, Davis ran in front of the SUV it was to late for the driver to stop and he hit Davis. I ran up to him and the driver got out he said he tried to stop and  I saw Davis run in front of him, I told him to call for help, he got back in the vehicle. I checked Davis he said he hates me, I asked him how he knew what we did?

Davis said he came back that night, he was supposed to take pictures of us having sex, he was on the balcony when X and Mike were fighting and the gun went off, I said than he knows it was an accident. He said we're still going to jail  for trying to cover it up, Mrs. Fisher knows everything, his eyes  closed, the guy came back and said help is coming, he asked me is he dead, I checked Davis again he was dead. The guy said I can tell the police how he ran in front of him it was an accident, I said yeah it was.

I was thinking Davis must've really hated me to blackmail me, help came the police asked me what happened, I told him we were out for a run and Davis said he'll race me home and he took off running and the SUV came around the corner he couldn't stop it was an accident. The officer said that's what the man told him too, they took down my number and I started to run home but I walked I couldn't believe all of this happened and now Davis is gone,I guess I'll take the blame for this too.

I got home and called Mike I told him everything, he said that little bitch, he's on his way over here and he'll call Marcelo, I hung up. Bell came in the living room and asked where Davis was, I told her he got hit by a car, he's dead she said oh no she wouldn't even that on him she asked me am I okay. I told her I'm alright I'll have to call his family.

I called his aunt, and told her what happened, she said at least he didn't die from Aids, she'll send her daughter down here to claim him, before I could say anything else she hung up.

Frank came in with the bag I gave Davis, he said he found it by the garden, I took the bag I opened it Bell said it's full of cash, I told Frank I'll deal with it he left the room, Bell said who would leave a bag full of money in the garden, I just took the bag and went upstairs.

I called Dex and I told him what happened to Davis, he asked me am I alright, I told him I'm shaken up but I'll be okay, he said he's coming home to be with me, I told him okay I could use a hug, I hung up.

I went into the bathroom and turned on the shower and took my clothes off, I got in and even though Davis did this to me I still cried for him, why did he hate me so much. I finished showering and got dried off, I wrapped up in a towel and went into the bedroom, I laid across the bed and cried again. Mike and Marcelo busted in the room Mike asked about the money, Marcelo said never mind the money did Davis say anything before he died, I told them everything he told me, and that Mrs. Fisher knows everything so we're still in trouble. Marcelo said now that we know everything he'll let Ekim deal with her, I said he'll tell Dex everything, Marcelo told me to calm down Ekim will protect me because I'm family so don't worry about that.

Dex came in, he sat on the bed with me and asked again I'm I really okay, I told him I'm alright, Mike said I'm in good hands with Dex, Marcelo told me he'll call me later they left and I told Dex just hold me, he did and I cried in his arms I didn't want him to let me go.

For the rest of the week Dex stayed with me, we did go and see Faye she's doing just fine, Dex is so happy to be a father.

The next week Marcelo came over and said Ekim wants to see me before he takes care of things with the Fishers, I guess he's going to let me have it for cheating on Dex, I deserve it. I got checked and we left, when we got there Ekim told me how fond of Dex he is, this can't happen again. I told him I know what I have in Dex and it won't, Ekim said he already dealt with the Fishers they're starting a new clinic in Texas now move on with my family.

He said this stays with us, Shawn came in and said he didn't know Marcelo was here, Ekim said he just wanted to see me and we were together. Ekim said let's have dinner soon, I told him I'd like that and I'll be calling him we left. We went back to my house, Marcelo said now I can focus on the baby coming.

I asked him when he and Shawn are going to extend their family so our kids can play together, he said soon, Marcelo said he has to get going remember what Ekim told me and he loves me and left.

Dex called and said it looks like we're going to have to find a new doctor Sasha is moving to Texas, it seemed kind of odd that he didn't say something before now. I told him people move on just like we are with our new family, Dex said that's true. He just wanted me to know, he'll see me later and he loves me, I told him I love him more and hung up.

Thank God this is over, for now on  I'm only fucking my husband.