Part 7

Trouble:

It's been two weeks since I heard from Sasha, another Friday is here and I got several texts from him the last text saying come to his office, after hours he'll be there. I didn't respond back,  I was wondering why he wanted me to come to his office,  not unless that's the place he wanted to meet. Brandon asked me who's blowing my phone up, I said it's a wrong number.

He said he has to get things ready before we leave for the book tour, and thanks for letting him have the rest of the month off with pay, I said who told him he was going to be off for a month, he said I did since we'll be traveling so much, I told him he's right I just forgot.

 He asked me if something's wrong I can talk to him, I haven't been myself lately is everything okay with Dex and I. I told him we're fine, in fact he's what's right with me, Bran just looked at me and said he has to run  some errands and he's going home after that and he left.

Bell came in and asked me if I'm ready for dinner, since Dex is having dinner with a client I told her I'm not hungry, she said okay now what's wrong, I didn't have any lunch when something is bothering me I don't eat I can talk to her. I got loud and I said so she can tell my mother, again I'm fine. Bell said she wouldn't do that, she  told me if I can't talk to her talk to Dex he should be the first person I talk to she walked away.

I have to stop acting like this or Dex will know something is wrong too, and I can't have that, I went into the kitchen and apologized to Bell and told her I get like this when it's time to go on my book tour and having to leave Dex. She said we can talk every night and Dex always finds the time to come wherever I am, I told her I know.

And thanks I feel much better she was right I just needed to talk to someone, I can eat now, she said she didn't make dinner yet she just asked me if I'm ready for dinner. I said woman you're something else I need to go out anyway, so I'll grab something while I'm out, I kissed her on the cheek and left.

I went to Sasha's office to tell him our deal is off I'm going to delete his number and I want him to do the same. I knocked on the door and he let me in, he told me to follow him to his office, I told him what I had to say I can say it here. He said okay, I told him our deal is off I can't do this to Dex, he asked me do I love Dex, I said yes, he said than why am I here I could've texted him what I had to say, I came here because I give him sexual excitement he took me by the hand and lead me to his office.

He had the pullout couch open and said this is our special place he started getting undressed I said did he hear anything I said, Sasha said my mouth says one thing but I came in here because I wanted to. He kissed me and turned me around and pulled my shorts down and rubbed my ass and said when I'm here I'm his.

He pushed me on the bed and pulled my shorts all the way off I wasn't wearing any underwear, who am I fooling I knew what I was doing not wearing underwear, Sasha was right I wanted to be here. Sex with Dex is always hot, but it was something about Sasha that turned me the fuck on even more.

He started eating my boipussy funny back in the day he wouldn't do stuff like that, and now he's eating me like it was the last supper, and he's sucking my balls.

I'm glad he's not just fucking me he's giving me foreplay before he pounds my ass, my phone rang I said it could be Dex I better answer it, he pulled out and got my phone out of my pocket the caller I.D said Davis, I said he can wait. Sasha said yeah when I'm with him Dex can wait, I told him it wasn't Dex, he flipped me over and stuck his dick straight up my ass, damn Sasha this ain't no pussy, he said it's boipussy now shut the fuck up and take that dick.

That's the Sasha I know hard and aggressive when he fucks me, that shit turned me on and I told him to fuck my boipussy, he said shut up when I'm with him I'm his bitch. I don't know why I like that kind of talk it brings out the freak in me. I pushed back on that hard eight inch dick, Sasha knows how to take care of some boipussy, he went harder and deeper in me I said slow down it kinda hurts, he called me a  bitch  and said shut the fuck up this is why I came here to really get fucked by a real man no holding back with that I love you shit.

After Sasha got his nut, I said what about me getting my nut, he said get it from Dex, and he pulled out of me and said clean myself up, I told him he got what he wanted from me so give me something for my research, he laughed and said I got my research when I came here write about that.

I got cleaned up, I left, funny I thought I smelt perfume, I just left and went home. when I got there Dex wasn't home yet, I went into the kitchen and Bell left a note saying she went to the movies. I made a sandwich and ate it will watching the news, same ole same ole people doing stupid shit, I cleaned up and went upstairs and showered I want to be clean in case Dex wants some ass or some dick. And I had to make sure I didn't have Sasha's scent on me.

After my shower I went back into the room, I laid across the bed naked and watched T.V, I started thinking about Sasha fucking me and I got hard, come on Dex I want to fuck or get fucked again. I rubbed my dick and pre-cum is coming out the head I'm so horny I feel like my character in the first book, messing around and coming home to my lover and fucking mad crazy.

I closed my eyes and started touching myself, I heard a voice say damn bae wait for me,I opened my eyes and Dex is taking his shirt off, I got off the bed and unzipped his pants and pulled his pants and underwear down.  Dex said what's gotten into me, I said him after I finish fucking him.

I pushed him on the bed and used my spit for lube and went up in him, Dex said take it easy, I told him this is how I want him to do me, I went in him deep and fucked bae good, I said yeah this is my pussy tell me it's mine.

Dex said it's mine but take it easy, it kind of hurts, I said no pain no pleasure I went faster and deeper I said yeah bitch take this dick, and I came all in his ass, he told me to get off of him I pulled out and said damn that was hot. Dex got up and went into the bathroom, I followed behind him and washed my dick off,I asked is he okay, he said I hurt him what the fuck is wrong with me, and what's with this bitch shit he's no body's bitch. And if I ever call him a bitch again he'll show me who's a bitch, I never saw Dex so angry and he meant what he said.

I said I'm sorry bae, I just wanted to do something freaky I'm so sorry, he told me to leave so he can clean his self up, I walked out of the bathroom, damn I fucked up he's going to wonder why I felt like doing that. I sat on the bed and after fifteen minutes he came out and asked me  is our sex life so boring that I had to damn near rape him to get off.

No babe I just thought I'd spice it up, I lied and said I thought my sex was boring that's why I did that, I'm so sorry.

Marco everything you do is good to me, you don't have to change a thing, boy I love you just the way you are, I don't want you to feel like I need more, I kissed him. And I said he's all I need.

Dex, again I'm so sorry I'll never do that again, he said it was kinda hot until I hurt him, tears went down my face Dex said don't cry he hugged me and we got in bed and held each other. I can't bring what I do with Sasha home, what am I saying I can't see Sasha anymore.

More Fridays came and I kept telling myself not to see Sasha again, but I did and the sex was incredible each time, when Dex fucked me I had to bite my lip not to call out Sasha's name.This went on until I went on my book tour, funny I didn't think about Sasha once while I was away only Dex, but that's the way it should be.

Dex and I talked everyday and had phone sex as much as we could, two more weeks and the tour will be over and I can focus on Dex and starting our family.