Part 3

Brandon:

We've been in New York for three days, and I've done three talk shows, and talked about my upcoming new book, this time I'm going to let Ekim's publishing company publish this book I'm not going to take any money all the proceeds will go to HIV and Cancer research. I also talked to Dex and we had phone sex, and afterwards we talked about our day, Dex told me he won't be able to meet me here he has to fly to London, and after that to Paris so he'll just see me at home when he's finished with his business. 

I felt sad but bae has to take care of business, and I'll have him when he gets home, he told me after I finish my work stay there and have some fun he's sure Brandon would like that. He asked me where is Brandon, I told him he knows my cousin he has a date, bae said yeah he knows him and it's just a sex date Brandon needs to settle down and find a good man like I did.

I said true, but back to us, and I told him it won't be the same without him here, he told me we'll do something when he gets back, because we're talking about having a family and we'll need our time together before the kids come. I told him okay, I'll talk to him tomorrow.

He asked me if I'm mad at him for not coming, I told him I could never be mad at him, things happen and I love him, he said he loves me too, we said good night and hung up.

I lied, I am mad because I want my man here with me, I read some of my notes for the new book,I liked what I wrote for Barkley, I read it out loud. To love is nothing, if the other person doesn't show you that same love. To be loved is something. But to love and be loved that's everything , after reading my own words I realized I'm being selfish.

I wrote another chapter, and called it a night, I took a shower and went to Brandon's room to see if he's back yet, I knocked on the door there's no answer, he's probably still with his date. I went back to my room and started to close the door, I heard Brandon coming in I watched him he has some dude with him with a fatty back there, I wonder if Brandon is going to fuck him or get fucked.

They went into his room and I closed my door, and got into bed I closed my eyes and held my pillow wishing it were Dex, I love me some him. I heard a noise outside my room I got out of bed and walked to the door and cracked it, I saw the dude Brandon brought here going back into his room naked, damn he has a fat ass.

I walked out of the room to get some water, Brandon's door was cracked open out of curiosity I peeked in, and that's when I saw the guy eating Brandon's ass, and he stopped and put a condom on and penetrated him. Brandon was moaning and saying fuck his boipussy, he called out my name, not unless the dude had the same name as I do. The dude went deeper and harder in Brandon, the dude said he's about to cum and Brandon can fuck him in his pussy, dude pulled out he had more ass than dick, he told Brandon to fuck him his hole is open.

They traded places and Brandon put on a condom with all the dick he has, one thing I can say  my cousin is blessed with dick. I'm glad they're using condoms, I watched Brandon penetrate that dude he told Brandon to go slow he's so big.

I could see his low hanging balls swinging as he fucked the dude with no mercy, Brandon has a fat ass too, I kind of got turned on watching him fuck that dude, I looked down and I'm super hard, I went back to my room and tried to go back to sleep.

The next morning I texted Dex and started my day, I showered and got dressed and went into the main room, Brandon is already up and ordered breakfast, he said we did good we got everything done  ahead of schedule he asked me is Dex coming today. I told him he won't be ever to come, he'll see me at home but he did want me to go out and have a good time, I said speaking of a good time how was his night.

He said alright nothing special, he got some ass and went to sleep, we ate and I said lets go shopping I want to buy Dex something special, he said what do you buy a man who has everything including me. I said something freaky, we left and went shopping and had lunch later we went back to the hotel Brandon said he's going to take a nap so we can go out later.

I went to my room and took pics of some of the things I bought, and sent it to Dex, he replied back can't wait to see me in them, but they won't stay on me long he's going to take them off and fuck my boipussy good. Wow I never heard Dex talk like that, I responded I can't wait.

I started thinking about seeing Brandon last night, and he used the same words when it came to his ass as boipussy, why did I get so hard, Brandon walked in my room and said damn no doubt I'm thinking about Dex. I said yes now what does he want, he asked where did I want to eat he'll make reservations, I told him he can pick it I'm going to take a nap, he left and I got in bed.

Later Brandon woke me up and said we have reservations for seven so get up, I got out of bed and went into the bathroom, I turned on the shower and got undressed and showered. After I finished I shaved and brushed my teeth, and got dressed, when I went into the other room Brandon is waiting for me.

We left and had dinner, and after that we went to a club, I wasn't feeling it Brandon danced with me and I had a few drinks while he danced with other guys. I just kept seeing him getting fucked and fucking that guy, under the table I was hard,I ordered another drink.

Brandon came back to the table and said he's ready to go, we left and went to two more spots and the last spot I just had drinks while Brandon looked for someone to take back to the room, after two hours he said lets go these dudes are lame so we went back to the hotel I was feeling the drinks.

Brandon asked me if we are going home tomorrow, I said tomorrow night Dex will send another jet for us, I told him I'm horny and wanted me some Dex,he said I need to go sleep it off I had a lot to drink and I can have my husband when he comes home.

I started getting undressed and told him to fuck my boipussy like he did that dude last night, he said stop talking like that before I get fucked, I started grabbing his dick, he walked me to my room and said sleep it off. Brandon I'm going to jack my dick off sense I can't have Dex and you won't fuck me, he said not while I'm drunk and walked out the room. I started jacking off and I guess I passed out because its the next morning, all I remember is starting to beat my dick I don't remember if I was having phone sex with Dexter.

I got out of bed and showered, I put my robe on and went into the other room Brandon gave me coffee, I asked him about last night, he asked me what I remembered, I told him not much. He said I just had too much to drink and I wanted Dex. He did ask me did I want breakfast, I told him I'll just stick to coffee, I'll get packed I'm ready to go home, I went into the room and ended up laying down, I hope I didn't make a fool of myself last night.

Later Brandon came into the room and said the jet is waiting at the airport, I got up and got dressed and he packed for me, we checked out of the hotel and went to the airport.

We boarded the jet and got ready for take off, I just wanted to sleep, why did I drink so much that's not me, we took off and headed for home. I got out of my seat and went to the back and laid down, I thought about last night and I remembered asking Brandon to fuck me shit what the fuck was I thinking.

I told myself I was just drunk, knowing how Brandon wants to mess around with me did he fuck me, I called him back here, he came in and I asked him did we fuck last night. He said no as much as he wanted to, he wouldn't fuck me while I was drunk, I thanked him for not taking advantage of me like he said I was drunk. He just looked at me and said, alcohol brings out the truth and walked back to his seat,I just laid there damn I fucked up bad. Brandon came back and closed the door and pulled his dick out, and said I'm not drunk now.

I told him we're not going there, he said I need to be honest it's only sex,  the only love is that we just love each other because we're family no strings attached, I have Dex for everything else. I told him I have Dex for that as well now put his dick back in his pants, and we won't talk about this again.

Brandon kissed me and said I know I want too, this will be between us, he would never kiss and tell, in our case fuck and tell. He said my mouth is saying one thing, but my hard dick in my pants is saying something else. I told him he better not tell anyone and we kissed, I said okay I kissed him back now go take his seat, he said no and got on top of me and started grinding on me.

My mouth said no we can't do this, but like he said my hard dick said something else and I reached down and rubbed his ass, he said he knew I would give in.

After he said that I told him to stop I can't hurt Dex, he said we aren't he'll never find out, and I can fuck him, all kinds of things were going through my head.