Part 10

When is he going home:

It's been almost three weeks and Davis is kinda wearing out his welcome Dex asked when he was leaving, has he told me why he's here. I said no and that's not like Davis in fact he's not acting like himself, bae said that's a good thing. Bae asked me where is Davis anyway, I told him up in his room he wants to move in the guesthouse and give us our space, bae said hell no he'll never leave.

If he wants to give us space he can go home, or anyplace but here, bae reminded me that a few people are coming to help Bell out with things around the house and the yard, we need permanent help around here. He said sense I'm here all the time I know what needs to be done around here, and don't forget to tell them if they like they can use the garage apartment, I know what we're paying he kissed me and said call him if I like anyone.

Before bae left, he got a call he said yes and thanks, he hung up and said babe Faye is pregnant, we're going to be fathers, I jumped up and kissed him, Davis came into the breakfast room and said can't we take that upstairs. Dex told him not even he can spoil the news we just got; I told Davis our surrogate is pregnant.

Davis said is that all women get pregnant every day, I said not with our baby, Dex kissed me and said he has to call Rex and Parker and tell them they're going to be uncles, again he kissed me and left.

I called Marcelo and Mike and told them the news and mom too, she said it's about time one of us gave her a grandchild she's on her way out she'll tell auntie Anna and Brenda, I told her she doesn't have to tell Brenda anything, she said be nice, she'll stop by later to see me, mom hung up.

Davis said now that I spread the baby news let's go shopping, he wants to add a few things to the guesthouse, I asked him what's really going on and just when is he going home?

Davis said okay he wants to be closer to me, fuck it he misses me, and New York isn't the same without me his best friend. I told him so he wants to move down here, he said yes, and he can be the baby's Godfather, I told him I'll have to speak with Dex about that, but he knows he can't live in our guesthouse forever. Davis said he'll look for a cute little house since it's just him, I told him maybe tomorrow I'll help him look for a place but for now I have people coming to the house to hire someone to help out around here.

He said good we're finally going to get rid of Bell, I told him no, just some help for her he asked what car he can use today he'll go shopping, I gave him the keys to the Mustang, and he left.

Bell came back from shopping, I told her the news about Faye, she said it didn't take her long babies having babies, but she'll be around. I told her about the men that are coming over to see if we're going to hire one of them to help around here.

Bell said just make sure it's not some old ass man, but a young buck that can work, she left the room, I got things ready an hour later the first guy came, it was something about him I didn't like so he's out. The next dude had too much baggage and a baby mama, that he wanted to bring with him, he too was out.

The last dude seemed just right, Bell met him and asked him some questions, she asked him to check out the garage apartment and he can have meals here, he said he has his own place, he can start after we check his references and do a background check. I told him we already did he can start on Monday, Bell said she'll have plenty of work for him, she walked out of the room, and I told him he can fill out the paperwork, he said thank you and shook my hand I showed him to the door.

I called Dex and told him I hired Frank Webb he starts on Monday, he said good, and he'll be home early, and we can go out to dinner, he asked me where Davis is I told him he went out shopping and I'm going to help him look for a place he's moving down here, Dex said great him here always. I told him I won't let Davis mess up what we have, that's why I'm helping him find a place don't worry about it, bae said he'll see me when he gets home and hung up.

Bell came into the room and said there's another guy here about the job, she told him the position has already been filled, but he still wants an interview, I said okay I'll tell him the job has been taken show him in here, she left the room, and I looked out the window, a few minutes later a voice said hello and called me by name, I turned around and its X.

I stared at him and asked him what the hell is he doing here, he said he's answering my ad for a houseman, I asked him again what's he doing here and just who the hell is he, because he didn't work at that hotel what does he want money for the pictures he sent me. He said no just to be close to me now does he get the job.

I told him the position has been filled, now get out, he said no he's going to be my new houseman, or Dex will get the pictures and he'll tell him what we did in Miami. I told him to get out, or I'll throw him out he said fine Dex will throw me out on my cute little ass once he tells him about us.

I told him I'll pay him, how much, he said he doesn't want money for now he wants me, and since the garage apartment comes with the job, I can see him there and we can fuck like we did in Miami. Bell came in and asked is everything alright, X said he'll be working here nice to meet her, Bell said she thought I hired the other guy; I told her I did but he has better references he'll start Monday.

Bell said okay, she left the room, X said he'll see me on Monday and said he can see himself out, damn why did I fuck with him, I have to find a way to get rid of him. I called Frank Webb and told him we won't be needing him right now but I'm sure in a few months we'll need a houseman. He said thanks for nothing and hung up on me.

I wanted to call Ekim and have him deal with X, but he'll be upset with me for hurting Dex, but he's family, Bell came back into the room and said the boy is cute she hopes he can work as good as he wears those tight jeans all she could see was a big dick print, I told her trust me I didn't hire him for that, and I want her to work his ass that's what he's here for.

She said lunch is ready, we'll eat out on the patio wash my hands, she left the room I have until Monday to find out why X is really here, I washed up and went outside and ate, Bell was talking about something my mind was on X. I spent the afternoon thinking about how all this started, and it hit me, Sasha's wife was at the book signing, and X showed up could she have something to do with this.

Later Dex came home, and showered and got changed we went out to dinner and saw a movie, on the way out I saw X damn is he following us, he walked up to us and said Mr. King nice seeing me, and he'll be ready to work first thing Monday morning, Dex said oh this is Frank Webb nice meeting him.  I said oh I forgot to tell him Frank called and couldn't take the job, I hired Xavier this afternoon, I'm sorry Xavier I forgot your last name. He said Barkley, well he has to get going and walked away, Dex said he doesn't remember seeing Xaviers name on the list, I told him the agency sent him, he asked me what I knew about him and did I check his references.

I lied and said yes and there good, Dex said it looks like we have a houseman, I was hoping X would tell us his last name so I could find out just who he is, but Barkley is my character in my book Knowing Me, but I'll find out who he is and why he's here and if Sasha's wife has anything to do with it.

We went home and had some damn good sex, for a while my mind was on Dex and starting our new family. But it went back to X. Why did he have to show up just when things were going so smoothly, damn.

I spent most of the weekend helping Davis find a place, I can't have him here with X, Davis will try and sleep with him, and X could tell him about us. I even told him if he needed help with the down payment I would help him, it dawned on me that Davis doesn't even have a job, and I'm sure he's blown half of the money I gave him, shit I could end up paying for the house myself. But it will be worth it not to have him here with X.