6. Storm in Kashi's Life

(Ek Lamhe Mein SimatAaya Hai Sadiyon Ka Safar

Aaya Hai Sadiyon Ka Safar..)

~~~~~~~~

Kashi was lying on floor, wearing a red pair of lehenga, mangalsutra with vermilion of Abhay's name. It was like she was having no control over her emotions. All the scenes of last night were flashing before her eyes again and again. A loud scream left her mouth and brust out in tears.
Her screams were echoing in the whole house, while she sobbed as if she wanted to throw out every pain inside her.

Suddenly, her phone lying on the table went off, she looked up and saw Rajendra ji's name flashing. She thought something and immediately calmed herself, and then picked up the phone,
"Kashi Bitiya", Rajendra ji's voice was wavering on the other side of the phone.

"What happened, uncle?" Kashi said, worried after hearing his voice.

"Kashi, come to Allahabad, beta", Rajendra ji had pain in his voice this time.

"What happened uncle, how is Baba, tell me what happened, is he okay?", Kashi asked worriedly.

"Anand has met with an accident, come here quickly, beta", Rajendra ji said and disconnected the phone.

After hearing what he said, Kashi felt her whole world collapsing. And she somehow tried to get a control over her emotions. She got up and went to her room and came downstairs after changing her clothes but she had the vermillion on her hair and Mangalsutra around her neck.

Kashi ran outside, took out her car started driving the car. She quickly somehow took the car out of Banaras and drove it on the way towards Allahabad. She was driving at such a speed that she was not aware of it. Tears were flowing from her eyes continuously, she was praying in her mind for the well-being of her father.

~~~~~~~~~~~

BANARAS AIRPORT

On the other hand, Abhay reached the airport in the meantime. His chopper was already standing there. Today, he was leaving Banaras but he has taken many things with him. Earlier when he came, there was just him but now he's going back with so many emotions and memories.

Abhay came and stood in front of the chopper and looked back once. And quickly sat inside the chopper, Rana was also sitting beside Abhay. The chopper flewed and left Banaras.

Only Kashi's face was flashing in front of Abhay. He closed his eyes and leaned with his head back. All the time he was thinking of Kashi only. Rana wanted to ask something but he felt it was better to remain silent for now.

Abhay was going away from Banaras, from Kashi, but he did not know that now he can neither go away from Banaras nor from Kashi. Because now he had a deep relation with both.

~~~~~~~~~~

When Kashi stoped the car in front of Shakuntala Hospital in Allahabad, Rajendra ji's manager, who was waiting for her, came to her. Taking Kashi, he went to Rajendra ji inside the hospital. There were twenty to thirty bodyguards standing in the entire hospital.