13. The Gift

(Tere ehsaasson mein Bheege lamhato mein

Mujhko dooba tishnagi si hain
Teri adao se dilkash khatao se
In lamho mein zindagi si hai

Haya ko zara bhool jao..
Mere hi tarah pesh aao..

Ko bhi do khud ko tum
Raaton mein meri
Raaton mein meri
Raaton mein

Labon ko Labon pe sajao
Kya ho tum mujhe abb batao..)

NOTE: It's unedited, it's there any mistake.. forgive me..

~~~~~~~~~

MORNING TIME, INDORE

It was already morning, and Kashi slowly opened her eyes, the rays of the sun already brightening her room. She gets up and remembrance the name of Mahadev with folded hands, taking blessings to start her new day.

She stood up and went to her almirah, taking out her clothes. In the meantime, in this movement of hers, there was loud noise of her anklets jingling.
"Why this anklet is making so much noise today and how has it become so heavy.?" She muttered while sitting back on her bed, and went on monitoring her anklets.

Her eyes got widened by looking the anklets that she was wearing .
"These are not my anklets." She said being completely surprised.
"Oh..toh iska matlab woh aai the." Kashi muttered to herself and started searching for her old anklets.

She found her previous anklets lying itself, on the bed. "Now I'll take this out quickly and wear my anklets."

Kashi tried to remove the anklets but with whom she was kidding to.
"How does it open?" She said being completely frustrated and just then Shalini was passing by her room.

"What happened, why are you so irritated?" She said while coming inside her room.

"Look Shalini, this anklet is not opening up, could you please help me to take it off." Kashi replied being worried.

"Ohh..this much, let me remove it." Shalini then herself went on a mission to remove her anklets but, end up getting the same outcome.

"But how will this open, how do you open it, what kind of anklet is this? There's a key in it.. like whattt?" Shalini busted out at once with a suprised expression on her face.

"I don't know, it was already there when I woke up this morning." Kashi said making an almost crying face.

"Wahh..amazing, means someone came to your room at night, made you wear these anklets, and left, and you didn't even noticed this. Kya baat hai..kitni sukoon ki neend so Rahi thi aap, Kashi ji." Shalini sarcastically mentioned, earning an eye roll from Kashi.

"Now you stop talking and help me out." Kashi said making Shalini scoff.

"What do you think I am? I'm not roaming here and there with its key. Go to the one who has made you wear these, secretly." Shalini again teased Kashi but her expressions made her choke and sit quietly.