14. Tantrums

IT'S FREAKING 10K READ GUYS

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE LOVE!!!
---------------------------------------------------------

Now let's continue...

Dekhiye woh kaali kaali badaliyan
Zulf ki ghata chura na le kahin

Chori chori aake shokh bijliyan
Aapki ada chura na le kahin

Yoon kadam akele na aage badhaiye
Aapko hamari kasam laut aaiye

Bekarar karke hamein yun na jaaiye
Aapko hamari kasam laut aaiye..

~~~~~~~~~

NOTE : It's unedited, ignore the errors.

After Abhay left, Shalini came to her room and placed the glass of juice on the nearby table and sat beside Kashi. Vijay too came in the room with the doctor, after sometime.

The doctor came, removed the hot bandage and examined her foot.
"What happened Doctor, is everything okay?" Vijay asked worriedly.

"Everything is fine, there's no such major problem, she'll be able to walk by tomorrow, but don't let her walk too much otherwise the foot will swell. I'm prescribing a tube, along with few med, massage it and apply a warm bandage." The doctor informed, and both let out a sigh of relief.

"Okay, I'll be leaving then." The doctor said and passed on the list of medicine to Vijay.

"Thank you Doctor." Shalini said and the he left. Vijay sent a servant to get the medicine. He pulled out a chair nearby, and sat beside Kashi.

"Princess, don't you dare to step on your feet, we will bring you whatever you want." He expressed showing his concern.

"Who are we here?" Kashi teasingly asked Vijay.

"I meant Shalini ji and I." Vijay said trying hard to overshadow his shyness.

"Okayy.." Kashi twisted her eyebrows dramatically.

"What happened to my princess?" Everybody's attention went to Rajendra ji who was standing at the door, looking worried. He came and sat near Kashi.
"It's nothing baba, it's just a slight sprain, it will get better by tomorrow." Kashi assured him by holding his hand. Rajendra ji got a bit relief, hearing her fine. Everyone chit chatted for sometime and then left for their respective rooms.

~~~~~~~~~~

NIGHT TIME, INDORE

Abhay went back to his home and was enrolled in some work, when his phone went off. He picked up the call and asked. "Yes Malini?" He said while working.
"Abhay, where are you? I've been waiting for you at the airport?" Malini replied from the other side.
"I've got some important work, I'll come tomorrow, you go." Abhay
"Hmm ok.." Malini hummed and hung up the phone angrily as she can't defy him anyhow.