8. Two Years Later

(Tumhe dillagi bhool jaani padegiKabhi dil kisi se laga kar to dekho

Kabhi dil kisi se laga kar to dekho

Tumhare khayalon ki duniya yahi hai
Zara meri baahon mein aa kar toh dekho..)

~~~~~~~~~~~

TWO YEARS LATER, INDORE

Kashi has now moved on in her life but she still kept Abhay's betrayal in her heart. Even today, those dreams continue to haunt her at night. Her heart was filled with hatred for him. But on the other side, Vijay tried his best to bring a lot of happiness in her life. Both of them became every good friends in these years. For Vijay, Kashi was his best friend and he loved to call her, princess.

"Good morning princess", Vijay said entering the palace with a bouquet of flowers and gave it to her.

"You came", Kashi said, placing the bouquet down on the table.

"Yes Princess and I'm very hungry", Vijay said coming near the dining table.

"Do you just come here only to eat, Kunwar Sa?" Kashi said while placing the breakfast on the table while Vijay nodded sheepishly.

"By the way, I had to tell you something", Vijay said while sitting on the chair.

"What is it now?"

"Today, I'm going to America for a few days for some business work, so I'll bother you over the phone for a few days, Princess", Vijay said and continued eating.

Kashi became sad because he was the only one with whom she used to talk openly. Vijay had his food, bid a goodbye to Kashi and left with a promise to came back soon.

Kashi also went to her office and started doing the work. Eventually, after getting tired form continuous working, she decided to take a break and went to the ground floor of the office where there was a children's crèche. (Kashi had built a crèche here for the children of all the female employees of the office. So that they could do their work and be carefree for the children.)

Kashi stayed there for some time and then went back to her home in the evening. She was welcomed by Rajendra Ji who was eagerly waiting for her. They both chit-chatted for sometime and then Kashi went back to her after dinner.

She was not able to sleep and it clearly seemed that something was bothering her. After turning here and there in the bed, atlast she decided to take some fresh air. She opened the big mirror door in her room, revealing a big garden in front.

Kashi's room was shifted to downstairs as per her interests. She came to the garden and started walking barefoot on the grass. Rosy smell of the flower filled her nostrils and a cold breeze touched her, sending shivers down her body. She closed her eyes and wrapped her arms around herself.

"Two years have passed, you must have got married by now, aap ko hum yaad bhi nahi honge, aur ho bhi kyu, akhir ye sab toh aapke liye ek sauda tha, aur saude yaad kaha rehte hai.", Kashi said while gazing at the sky.