31. Promise Me

(Avoid the mistakes Guys

(Avoid the mistakes Guys..)

~~~~~~

Gazing at their surroundings, Kashi's heart swelled with a sense of completeness as she recognized the familiar sights of Banaras recreated here in their palace. The nostalgia and significance of the place brought a sense of peace and warmth to her soul.

The sight of the structured stairs, the familiar feelings, and the aura that enveloped the entire place flooded Kashi's senses with memories of her time in Banaras. As she took in the scene, her eyes landed on the canvas she had used to paint there, now placed at the exact spot where she had once created her art. It was as if every detail had been meticulously recreated to preserve the essence of her love for banaras.

Swaying his arms around her waist, Abhay guided Kashi to settle beside him on the stairs. As she leaned against his chest, he embraced her from behind, holding her close with one arm while the other hand reached out to find hers and locked their fingers together.

"Hum, toh bataiye, kaisa laga hamara tohfa?" Abhay whispered in Kashi's ears, his words elicited a shiver of sensation from Kashi, causing her to close her eyes tightly as she savored the moment.

Tilting her head to look at his face, Kashi smiled softly and replied, "Bahut pyaara," expressing her appreciation for the thoughtful gesture he had made for her.

Abhay's smile widened, a sense of pride swelling within him as he witnessed her genuine happiness and appreciation. In that moment, seeing her smile, he knew that all his efforts had been worth it, and he felt a deep sense of contentment knowing that he had made her happy.

"Abhay," Kashi whispered, her voice barely above a breath, her eyes filled with adoration as she gazed at the view before her.

"Hmm, kahe humari jaan," Abhay replied, his arms holding her securely as she leaned in, completely relaxed in his embrace.

"You've done so much for me, then shouldn't you also get something in return?" She asked innocently, as Abhay placed sloppy kisses on her neck.

"If that's the case, then what can you give me?" Abhay asked, his smile widening.

"Whatever you want," Kashi replied, tilting her head to look at him with her mesmerizing eyes, which could compel him to do anything.

Abhay's eyes shined with desire, the urge to kiss her right away drawing him into a new level of longing. But sensing this chance for some other opportunity, he fought with the urge, eventually controlling himself.

"Promise me, Kashi," he muttered, his voice darkening to match his intense gaze.

"Promise me that you will love me like this always. You are mine and will remain mine and.. " Abhay exclaimed, his eyes locked with hers as his gaze emphasized each word he said.

"And...?" Kashi asked, waiting for him to complete.

"Now, you're not just Kashi Tripathi, you're Kashi Abhay Pratap Singh. My pride and the queen of this Rajasthan, Our Ranisa. And I want my lioness to teach everyone a lesson with her fierce response." Abhay gazed around, searching for any signs of hesitation or disagreement, but all he encountered was unwavering determination and understanding.