11. A Change of Heart?

(Hai yeh nasha ya hai zeherIs pyaar ko hum kya naam de

Is pyaar ko hum kya naam de

Hai yeh nasha ya hai zeher
Is pyaar ko hum kya naam de
Kab se adhuri hai ik dastaan
Aaja usse aaj anjam de

Tumhe bhuloon kaise mein
Meri pehli khata tum ho

Main jo jee raha hoon
Wajah tum ho
Wajah tum ho...)

~~~~~~~~~~~~

MORNING TIME
ABHAY'S HOTEL ROOM

Today was a very special day for none other than, Abhay. He had his charming smile playing on his lips since morning.

He was wearing his tie when he heard someone calling him from behind.
"You came back and didn't even bothered to tell me, why is that so Abhay?"
Abhay turned to looked at the person, only to find his friend, Malini entering the room.

(Malini is the daughter of Raja Sujit Singh. Her father, Sujit Singh is the king of Amer state in Rajasthan, where else, Abhay is the ruler of the entire Rajasthan.
She is an egoistic angry lady who tends to destroy the ones who ever try to snatch away the things which she likes.
King Sujit was a friend of Abhay's father, hence Abhay and Malini, both were good friends too.)

(Malini had always dreamt of getting married to Abhay and seek chances to stay close to him. That's why she had taken the job of his personal secretary to stay with him.
She was gone for some work in Shimla, and now has returned back.)

Picking up the coat from the bed, Abhay said, "Yes, it's been two days, I didn't get time to tell you because of work."

Malini took the coat from his hand and made him wear it. "No problem, now that you have come, I'm here at your service again."

"As you wish, but I don't think you should do this much for us."

Malini came near him and said, "Abhay, my whole life is for you. I'll be there if you ever want my company."

"I should leave now, it's getting late", saying this, Abhay slightly pushed her aside and left for the office with Malini.

~~~~~~~~~

INDORE
RAJENDRA'S JI OFFICE

Kashi was already present there in the office and was busy with her work when, Abhay entered her cabin with Malini and Rana. Kashi immediately stood up to greet them, but then saw an unfamiliar person standing beside Abhay.

Abhay looked at Kashi, smiling and said, "Good morning Kashi ji."

"Ji, Pranam," saying this, Kashi's eyes again went to Malini.