33. Hard to Resist

~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~

The dim glow of the bedside lamp cast long shadows across the room, enveloping it in an intimate embrace. Kashi stood atop the bed, her silhouette swaying to the rhythm of her own heartbeat.

"Aao hujoor tum ko, sitaaron mein le chaloon
Dil zoom jaaye aise, bahaaron mein le chaloon...

Her voice, husky with desire, filled the air as she sang a seductive melody, each word dripping with temptation. No longer constrained by her usual innocence, she embraced a newfound boldness.

"Aao hujoor tum ko, sitaaron mein le chaloon
Dil zoom jaaye aise, bahaaron mein le chaloon
Aao hujoor aao.."

Abhay's heart pounded in his chest as he stood frozen, his mind reeling from the sight before him. Kashi's silhouette against the soft glow of the lamp was a vision of temptation, her every movement a silent plea that sent a surge of desire coursing through his veins.

Seeing Abhay standing beside the bed, Kashi approached him. Stumbling with the tangled locks of her saree, she was wrapped by the strongs arms not letting any hard touch her.

As she stumbled towards him, her movements clumsy and unsteady, Abhay's heart clenched with a mixture of concern and desire. With each step she took, his instincts kicked in, guiding him to catch her in his arms before she could fall.

He enveloped her in a tight embrace, his strong arms wrapped around her slender frame, protecting her from the chaos threatening to consume her. The scent of her hair filled his senses, a heady mixture of jasmine and musk that sent a shiver down his spine.

Gently, Abhay untangled the locks of her saree, his touch feather-light as he smoothed the fabric against her skin. He felt a surge of tenderness wash over him as he looked up at her, her eyes glazed with intoxication yet still holding a spark of vulnerability that tugged at his heartstrings.

Abhay stepped forward, his hands reaching out to gently grasp Kashi's waist. With a tender touch, he lifted her from the bed, cradling her in his arms as if she were the most precious treasure in the world.

"Humaraaj humakhayaal to ho, Humanajar bano
Tay hogaa jindagee kaa safar, Humasafar bano humaraaj.."

Kashi, slightly tipsy from the alcohol, moved closer to Abhay, her eyes gleaming with mischief. With each word of the song, she seemed to draw him in deeper, her intoxicating presence enveloping him completely.

As he carefully lowered her to the floor, Abhay's heart raced with anticipation, his senses heightened by the intimacy of their closeness. He could feel the warmth of Kashi's body against his own, her breath soft against his skin as she looked up at him with a mixture of surprise.

Kashi approached Abhay with deliberate steps, her gaze fixed on him with an intensity that made his heart race.

Abhay's throat went dry as Kashi pointed a finger at him, her eyes sparkling with mischief as she closed the distance between them. He could feel the weight of her gaze upon him, a silent challenge that made him gulp hard, his pulse quickening with anticipation. His hands trembled at his sides, his fingers itching to reach out and touch her.