10. Mrs. Kashi Abhay Pratap Singh

(Kabhi toh pass mere aaoKabhi to nazrain mujhse milaoKabhi to dil se dil ko milaoOh jaana

Kabhi to nazrain mujhse milao
Kabhi to dil se dil ko milao
Oh jaana .....

Meri jaan, palken yun na jhukana
Meri jaan, mujhse dhoor na jaana
Meri jaan, mujhko bhool na jaana
Oh jaana ....)

~~~~~~~~~~~

MORNING TIME
RAJENDRA JI'S OFFICE

Kashi was working in her cabin when the peon came and informed her, "Madam, Abhay Pratap Singh ji has arrived." As soon as she heard Abhay's name, her fingers that were continuously flickering on the laptop were, abruptly stopped.

Encouraging herself, she whispered, "Kashi, you have to face him."

"Uncle, you make them sit in the cabin, I'm coming", saying this, Kashi stood up closing her laptop.

Peon went to Abhay who came with Rana, and took them to another cabin.

Abhay was looking outside through mirrors, when he saw Kashi approaching towards the room. He stood in front of the door when Kashi entered the room, along with Rana who was standing behind him. Abhay noticed that Kashi's eyes were still not looking at him.

"Pranam, please come, let me introduce you to Baba." Kashi came out of the room, avoiding to look at Abhay and started walking ahead.

"Rana, hai na tewar bilkul Hukum Ranisa ban ne ke inke andar, batao kal se apne pati ko hi nahi dekh rahi hai, nazre utha kar." Saying this, Abhay started following her.
(She has the attitude for becoming the Hukum Ranisa, see she is avoiding her own husband)

It was after few seconds when Abhay, who was now following Kashi, again whispered to Rana, "Dekh rahe ho na Rana, Rajasthan ka Hukum sa, jiske piche pura rajasthan chalta hai, aaj use bhi uski biwi ne apne piche chala Diya." Rana gave him a wholesome smile at his attics. The rude, arrogant and angry young man was now seeking attention of his own wife.

Kashi stood in front of a door, opened it and said, "Baba, can I come inside?"

"My princess needs to order not ask for anything, isn't it? Come." Kashi went inside with Abhay.

Abhay folded his hands respectfully and said, "Greetings to the king."

"Abhay, you are here, please have a seat", saying this Rajendra got up and hugged Abhay. Then congratulated him on getting the project and they started talking about the project.

In between the conversation, Abhay's eyes would repeatedly wander towards Kashi. The peon came with the snacks, placed them and went away.

Rajendra ji discussed everything and handed over the file to Abhay and said, "So I can hope that both of you will do this project well."

Looking at Kashi, Abhay replied, "Absolutely sir, I will put all my heart and mind into this project."
Rajendra ji was quick to understand what he actually meant.