15. Danger

(Hale dil tujhko sunataDil agar yeh bol pataBakhuda tujhko hai chahta jaan

Dil agar yeh bol pata
Bakhuda tujhko hai chahta jaan..

Tere sang jo pal bitaata
Waqt se main woh maang laata
Yaad karke muskuraata haan..)

Note : There may be some errors. Please ignore them.

~~~~~~~~

MORNING TIME, KASHI'S ROOM

Abhay was sleeping peacefully with his head still placed on her lap and Kashi too was sleeping comfortably. They both were in peaceful slumber, when Abhay's phone went off.

Abhay opened his lashes to pick up his phone. The alarm was on and it was 4 o'clock. He switched off the alarm and got up. He saw that Kashi was sleeping comfortably and calmness was visible on her face.

"Today is going to be a very good day for me, aapka chehra humare liye bohot shubh hai, Hukum Ranisa." He cupped her cheeks and admired her for a good minutes before withdrawing his hands.

He got up slowly and put Kashi to sleep properly. He covered her with a blanket, and took out a rose kept in a vase and placed it beside her head. He gently kissed her forehead and left.

Kashi woke up after some time and saw Abhay nowhere in the room. She sighed but then her eyes fell on the rose which he kept for her. She took the rose in her hand and stared at it with a smile.

She got up and went to do her morning routine. She came down after getting ready and saw Shalini in the kitchen.

"Good morning." said Shalini while preparing tea, when Kashi came near her.

"Good morning." Kashi replied while yawning.

"What happened, didn't you sleep at night?" Shalini said teasing Kashi, twisting her eyebrows.

"Do your work quietly." Kashi warned her and Shalini giggled. Both of them then prepared the breakfast and came to the dinning along with the servants.

The servants, placed the breakfast on the table and just then Rajendra ji came downstairs. The jingling sounds of Kashi's anklets reached his ears and he smiled .

"It's good that you have made her wear these anklets, Shalini beta. We don't need to search for her now." Rajendra ji said while caressing her head.

"Kashi, how is your foot?" He said and they settled on the table.

"Ok Baba, just a mild pain, rest is fine." Kashi assured while passing him the tea.

"Baba, I've to leave for Rajasthan today, Mahlawat ji called us, there's some work." Kashi told him while serving the food.

"You will go alone?" Rajendra ji asked and looking at her.

"No uncle, I'm going with our princess." A voice came from behind making all of them turn their heads to find Vijay at the door.