29. The Confession

(Preet ki lath mohe aaisi laagiHo gayi main matwaaliBal bal jaaun apane piya koKe main jaaun vaari vaari

Ho gayi main matwaali
Bal bal jaaun apane piya ko
Ke main jaaun vaari vaari

Mohe sudh budh naa rahe tan mann ki
Yeh toh jaane duniya saari
Bebas aur laachar phiru main
Haari main dil haari
Haari main Dil haari...)

~~~~~~~~

"KASHI"

Abhay's pulse raced, and a surge of adrenaline compelled him to sprint towards Kashi. His movements were quick and determined as he snatched the box from her hands, a raw display of rage. With a forceful motion, he hurled it out of the window, the crash and explosion echoing loudly, stunning everyone in the room.

Kashi stood in shock, her eyes wide, while Shalini instinctively sought refuge in Vijay's embrace, fear etched across her face. Chandramukhi stood frozen, her usual composure shattered by the unexpected turn of events.

"Rana, Rana!" Abhay's angry call echoed through the room, summoning Rana who hurried in. "You have only one hour. Find Shehrawat and bring him here. Track his number and drag him, but don't return empty-handed," Abhay commanded, his anger tangible in the air.

With a stern nod, Rana left accompanied by his men, leaving Abhay pacing furiously in the aftermath of his decree. Kashi, still processing the chaos, sat there, fear etched across her face, as the tension in the room lingered.

"What is all this? What's happening here?" Vijay questioned, concern etched on his face.

"Stay with Kashi," Abhay ordered abruptly, storming out of the palace. Vijay and Shalini ushered Kashi to her room, settling her on the bed.
"Rest, Kashi. We're here for you," Vijay reassured as Shalini sat at the head of the bed and calmed her, prompting her to fell asleep.

Meanwhile, Abhay's steps echoed with frustration as he paced outside, his brows furrowed and fists clenched, the intensity of his anger palpable in the brisk rhythm of his movements. Shalini approached him, inquiring, "What's the matter, Abhay ji? What is all this?"

Abhay remained silent, grappling with the weight of the unfolding events. "You spoke for the protection of Kashi and now she is attacked again." Shalini probed further.

Shalini's anger intensified as Abhay glared at the way, her frustration mirroring his. Just then, three to four vehicles entered the premises. Rana emerged from one car, opened the back door, and forcefully brought Shehrawat out. Abhay's fury erupted at the sight, a volatile mix of emotions etched across his face as he confronted the source of his turmoil.

"I explicitly told you to stay away Shehrawat! To keep your distance. But you didn't listen." Abhay declared with seething anger. Shehrawat bore the brunt of Abhay's rage, enduring a relentless beating as the surrounding resonated with the intensity of the confrontation. The air crackled with tension, the consequences of defiance unfolding in every punishing blow.