7. The Revelation

(Nafraton Mein MiliTu Mujhe Iss TarahDil Yeh Sambhal Na Saka

(Nafraton Mein Mili
Tu Mujhe Iss Tarah
Dil Yeh Sambhal Na Saka..
Teri Baaton Mein Hai
Ajab Sa Nasha
Badli Yeh Manmarziyan..)

~~~~~~~~~~~

INDORE CITY, AIRPORT

Kashi reached Indore. This was for the first time she had came to Indore. It was a big deal for her to leave her own land, Banaras and start her new life a different city, full of strangers.

Rajendra ji came out of the airport with Kashi, there were already many vehicles parked there. Rajendra ji came near a car with Kashi, the servant opened the door and they both sat inside the car. Kashi was sitting with her head resting on Rajendra ji's shoulder and his hands were caressing her head.

After some time, the car stopped in front of a huge gate. The servants immediately opened the gate, revealing a big, classic and a lavish palace. Bodyguards were standing surrounding the palace with their guns.

Everyone started bowing and saluting to pay their respect when Rajendra Ji's car entered the premises. The car came and stopped at the door, Rajendra ji held Kashi's hand and took her inside.

Everyone knew who Kashi was because her pictures and portraits were placed everywhere. They knew that their Raja Sa treated her like his own daughter. But on the other side, everything was new for Kashi.

All the servants came and stood in a queue. "Greetings to the king", all the servants said.
"Pranam, go and prepare the room of our princess, from today onwards, she will stay here with us, get all the things which she needs in her room.", Rajendra ji said.

"Also, my daughter will stay here forever, so make sure she doesn't face any problem, and bring her whatever she wants.", Rajendra Ji explained to all his servants.

Kashi was sitting with her head hung low when Rajendra ji came towards her and took her to a big room upstairs, which was eventually her room. All the things which she needed was already present there.

The whole room was a pure combination of royalty and art. Classic and lavishly furnished furnitures, artistically painted walls. World class portraits and paintings. Cheery on top was the balcony attached to the room. Fresh air and rosy smell of flowers coming from the garden lighted up the environment. The whole room screamed what anyone could ever desire for.

Entering the room, Rajendra ji made Kashi sit on the huge bed and immediately dispersed all the servants. "Kashi, this is your room. Beta, now you will stay here", Rajendra ji said while sitting on the chair in front of her. Kashi was calm.

"Kashi, let your life move forward my daughter, Anand must be feeling hurt, if he is looking at you in this condition. Don't give pain to his soul, my child..". Kashi cried hearing his words. Rajendra ji calmed Kashi, put her to sleep and went downstairs.

All the servants were waiting for him when he came downstairs.
"Saheb.. Why Kashi daughter is here like this, what happened?" Raghu Kaka asked.
"Uncle Anand is no more in this world, that's why I have brought Kashi with me", saying this Rajendra ji started crying.