38. The Plans

Haan Hum Mile Hain~ Sau Sau DafaaMain Dhool Hoon, Tu KaarvaanIk Doosre Mein Hum

Main Dhool Hoon,
Tu Kaarvaan
Ik Doosre Mein Hum.. Yun La Pata
Main Dhool Hoon..,
Tu Kaarvaan~

~~~~~~~

As Kashi revealed Malini's sinister intentions, everyone's attention turned towards her, hanging on her every word. Their mouths hung agape in disbelief as they drank in the evil deeds orchestrated by the only witch.

"Malini seems to be the leader of witches," Chandramukhi remarked angrily, her frustration palpable.

"You're absolutely right, Chandu," Shalini agreed, emphasizing the gravity of the situation.

"If not her, then who else." Vijay interjected, his expression contorted with disbelief. "Malini is capable of going to any lengths to achieve her goals," he continued, glancing at Rana.

"Even if it means putting Hukum Sa's life at risk," Rana added, his concern evident, his gaze flickering among everyone.

"That's why you, Rana ji, will need to remain by his side at all times, as his shield," Kashi remarked with a pained expression, while he just blinked his eyes, reassuring her.

"This woman has lost her mind!" Shalini exclaimed indignantly. "Abhay ji trusts her so much, and she's betraying him. Bitch."

"But this time, she won't succeed in her evil plans," Vijay assured, gazing at everyone.

With determination burning in their eyes, they gathered to strategize, feeling the weight of the situation heavy on their shoulders. It was high time to deliver a resounding blow to Malani, to make her face the consequences of her actions and see justice served.

The plan was set in motion, each of them ready to play their part in bringing Malini's dark deeds to light and ensuring that she faced the consequences for her crimes. The stage was set for a showdown that would make Malini see heaven, but not in the way she had imagined.

"Now, we should all leave. It's early in the morning and we need to leave before that imposter grows suspicious," Shalini suggested.

"Okay then, princess. Take care, and don't worry. We'll handle this together," Vijay said, gently squeezing her hand.

With a smile, Kashi held his hand tightly, while Shalini kissed her forehead tenderly before leaving with Vijay.

"I won't let Malini get away with this. It's because of her that Ranisa is in this condition today," Chandramukhi vowed angrily, as they all made their way towards the car.

"If I hadn't insisted that day to go back to the market and check, we might have lost Kashi today, Shalini," Vijay said, his eyes glistening with tears.

"Calm down, Vijay ji. Now, we must stand by Kashi's side, and won't let anything happen to your princess. Can we?" Shalini reassured him, embracing him tightly.