12. Resentment

(Raaz aankhein teri,Sab beyan kar rahi,Sun raha dil teri khamoshiyan,Kuch kaho na suno,Pass mere raho,Ishq ki kaisi hai ye gehraiyan

Sab beyan kar rahi,
Sun raha dil teri khamoshiyan,
Kuch kaho na suno,
Pass mere raho,
Ishq ki kaisi hai ye gehraiyan...

Saaya bhi jism se,
Hota hai kya juda,
Jitni bhi zor ki ho andhiyan,
Raaz aankhein teri,
Sab beyan kar rahi,
Sun raha dil teri khamoshiyan...)

(Note: If there's any mistake, forgive me)

~~~~~~~~~~

Kashi raised her eyes, only to find Abhay, sitting in front. He was the one who has pulled her inside the car. Seeing him smiling, Kashi angrily said,"You, what is this act?" Abhay replied her with a smile. "I asked to meet yesterday, but you probably forgot."

Kashi tried open the car's lock and furiously said, "I've to go home."

"Rana, take the car to Rajasthan, aapki Hukum Ranisa aapne Ghar Jana chahti hai." Abhay smiled but his smile did the job of adding more fuel to her anger.

"Baba will be waiting for me, stop the car." Kashi said, sounding concerned.

"No one must be waiting, I've already told him that you and I are going to attend one meeting." Abhay left her shocked and deadpanned her pleadings. Kashi sat in anger, what else she could do now.

Abhay was smiling, looking at her like this, Kashi looked at him and angrily said, "What are looking like that?"

"Dekh rahe hai, koi gusse mein bhi itna haseen kaise ho sakta hai." His answer left Kashi burning in anger. She was going give him a befitting reply when her phone went off.

It showed Vijay, she was about to accept the call, but Abhay snatched away the phone from her hand and put it in his pocket. He held both of her hands and said, "Sit quietly."

After some time, the car finally stopped in front of a farmhouse. Abhay came out of the car but Kashi didn't got down from her seat.

Abhay opened the door of her side and said, "Bahar aai, Hukum Ranisa." Kashi didn't answer him and remained sitting as it is.

Knowing how stubborn she is, Abhay asked her again, "Will you not get down?" No response. Abhay took one last glance at her and then bent down, picked her up in his arms and took her out of the car.

Seeing this, Kashi said in irritation, "What are you doing, leave me."

Looking at her, Abhay replied, "Enough Kashi, you talk too much, quiet now, otherwise.."

"Otherwise, what will you do?" Kashi asked being irritated with his actions.

"Otherwise, aap janti hai hum muh band karna aache se jante hai, Hukum Ranisa." This left her speechless and she turned away her face, fuming in anger.