After Match (VegasTan)

One shot ~ VEGAS x TANKHUN

.
.

Everyone is cheering. Their loud noise filled the whole stadium.

A super exciting basketball match between Kinn and Vegas' team.

Vegas, a devil but he's perfect, his skills and super hot body attracted everyone. Kinn is good but still a bit loses in front of him.

The match ended with a huge screaming of the students when Vegas' last basket made them win this match.

Someone's eyes were always following that devil's beauty.

Everyone went home after enjoying this exciting match.

Vegas took a cold shower at the locker room then comes out with a bathrobe.

While searching for his choths his eyes rolled to someone standing at the doorway.

"Why standing there?"

Tankhun, the eldest son of their family who is Vegas' 3 year senior, standing at the doorway with a basketball in his hand.

"Just passing by. By the way, You did great. The match was super exciting."

"The great Khun Tankhun is now praising me. But technically we're cousins and also enemies. So... you're praising me as a well wisher or as an enemy... it's hard to understand."

"I know we have problems between our families but I can appreciate the good skills no matter if it's my cousin or enemy or someone else."

"Oh really?"

"Yeah.. I can praise you more if you can show me your best."

Tankhun throws that ball at Vegas who got it with a smirk.

Vegas throws that ball at a corner then got closer to Tankhun who's leaning against the wall.

Vegas puts his two hands on the wall to caged the other between his arms and broad chest.

"So Hia Khun... you want to play a match with me so I can show you my skills right now... because I don't like pending things."

"Why not? Go ahead. Let me see how good you can be."

Vegas just smirked. Tankhun rolls down his eyes through Vegas water dipped body.

Vegas puts his one hand inside the other's shorts then grabs the member.

Tankhun lets out a deep gasp.

Vegas starts stroking gently which makes the other's breathing heavy.

"You're hands are pretty good."

"Of course I'm a professional."

"Really? How many girls... you fucked in bed?"

"I don't know. Tons of them but you're the first guy. don't worry among all chicks you'll be in the top of the list and I'll show you my best skill that you can't do nothing but asking for more."

Vegas increased the pace which makes Tankhun moan out. Within a few minutes he cummed in Vegas' hand.

"So wet & hot!"

"Is that all?"

"Not yet... Hia."

Vegas puts off Tankhun's t-shirt then starts kissing the other's chest and nipples which are already hard.

Every touch over body gaining soft moans from the elder. And the younger is enjoying the elders expression.

Their clothes are on the floor. Vegas licked Tankhun's lips.