3"

.
.
.

We entered a room mostly like a library. But there were some weapons and the room was illuminated with candle light.

We sat down in the middle of the floor.

"Now tell me.. what do you want to know?"

"I.. actually.. I don't know how to put things into words.. everything happened so suddenly and.. I don't even know how I'm connected with your clan.. maybe there's some miscommunication.."

"I understand. You can't believe whatever is just happening. It's natural. From our side there's no miscommunication. Now you belong to our clan though you're the one and only human being here. But don't worry. No one will cause any harm to you. It's our duty to protect you."

The chief handed me some papers.

"I want you to read this carefully. You'll understand everything.. your mates will help you to find out your answers. All you need to do is to trust us."

I nodded. He glanced at them then left. Both of them sat in front of me.

"Macau.. Don't be stressed, ok." Kinn asked.

"Can you explain everything, please?"

"Humm.. as you know we're werewolves but we can transform ourselves into a human body. We don't hurt humans as No one knows about our existence. Our life is totally different from humans. In this lifetime, every Alpha is bonded with their own mate who's the only chosen one to be the alpha's life partner.
We create our bond with a mate at the first eye contact and smell. Then love grows. The bond also reflexes strength. If the alpha's mate refuses or somehow their bond breaks it can lead the alpha even death. The absence of his mate can make him weak day by day." Kinn explained with a curve in his lips.

"Well.. Kinn and I bonded with each other. As we both are alpha.. we had to inform Kinn's father, the chief about our bond. Then he told us that we have another human mate. We were searching for our mate for the last 3 decades.
And finally we found you. When your eyes met us.. we created our bond. You're the chosen one for us." Kim took my hand between his palms then smilingly said to me.

"I.. never thought that.. my presence is important for someone except from my dad. But he also left me 4 days ago. I left no one."

I cried out when they both held me between their arms.

"You got us. Don't cry anymore. We're here." Kinn softly said.

"We're sorry.. The way we find you.. you were hurt. You got nail scratches and buries on your skin. Did you get hurt by a wolf?" Kim asked while wiping away my tears.

"Maybe.. I was at the river bank and suddenly something jumped on me.. then I fell in the water. I didn't see what it was."

Then Kinn took my other hand and continued while caressing softly.

"As expected.. I don't know how they came to know that you're our mate... Macau.. I know it's a bit hard to believe but you have a life risk. The clan will try to snatch you away from us."

"But... Why?!"

"Macau... You're special. A human mate of two alphas is rare. This bond only creates between centuries. Their children are born to be the chief alpha. If someone sacrifices the mate's soul and drinks blood before the mate gives birth to the next generation...
he will be the strongest werewolf among all clans. He can take over the previous chief. Our clan was protecting this secret but somehow our rival came to know about this. They were waiting for this opportunity. That's why..." Kinn paused.

"That's why... They tried to.. capture me?!"

A few moments passed in silence. I was trying to process the information.

"Don't be afraid... We're here for you." Kinn assured.

"Ok.. let go of this for now.. we know everything is not so easy for you to adopt this situation..  it's not easy to fall for two individuals whom you don't know.. even love can't be forced.. our life depends on you.. your life is in danger for us.. still we can't let you go.. it sounds so selfish but we don't have any choice... we're sorry about this... Macau.. all we want is to protect you. We can't lose you. And we already fall for you. But.. Don't love us because you're bonded.. love us if your heart wants. We're ready to wait for that day." Kim smiled.

He kissed my cheek. Then Kinn kissed my forehead.

"Read this properly. You'll know more about our clan and history. We'll be back." Said Kinn.

They left. Holding these pages my mind was still restless.

I was all alone but suddenly they appeared. They love me. But I don't feel something like this. After knowing all I can't leave them. I think I'm feeling empathy for them right now which can't be called love yet. Kim is right. Loving someone is not easy. Even if I don't want to stay here I have nowhere to go. As long as I'm important to them I think I can stay here. At least I got someone.. no two of them by my side.

I didn't realize when I smiled.  The loneliness somehow carried away a little.

___________________________________

A/N: I hope you guys are enjoying this story.